Goal before minute 70

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Goal before minute 70

Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:31 pm

Hello everyone,

I am searching for a bookmaker that offers a next goal before minute 70 bet inplay, around minute 30.

Does anyone know a good bookie?
Realp2p
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Goal before minute 70

Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:49 pm

Almost all the bookies that allow inplay would offer goal over markets. The tricky part is Which league you are intending to bet and how much stakes you are targeting to?

If you bet on major soccer leagues, big stakes size may not be an issue but if it is for lower level league team then bet limit could  be limited due to low liquidity.
Last edited by Realp2p on Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:40 pm

Realp2p wrote: Almost all the bookies that allow inplay would offer goal over markets. The tricky part is Which league you are intending to bet and how much stakes you are targeting to?

If you bet on major soccer leagues, big stakes size may not be an issue but if it is for lower level league team then bet limit could  be limited due to low liquidity.
Thanks for your reaction, I am searching especially for next goal to be scored before minute 70, when around minute 30 in the match. Can't find it anywhere unfortunately
Realp2p
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:26 am

Ah now I understand what you really need. I never see any bookies offer for your specific needs.

Return to “Bookies discussion”