BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Neteller freezing accounts and requesting for selfie after ATM visit

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Neteller freezing accounts and requesting for selfie after ATM visit

Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:02 am

arbusers wrote:
I understand that the accounts remain blocked and e-mails are sent to send the same selfies again and again. Looks like they ignore all documents they send to them...Very bad.
Looks like the system wants not only people locked in their homes, but also their capital locked under their command.

It's money pandemic, and we just can't do anything, unless we unite.
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:35 pm

Is seeing this message in neteller verification section mean that account is going to be freezed after trying to use ATM withdrawal?

https://pasteboard.co/JJtLa2f.png
Attachments
verification.PNG
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:33 pm

The message is in all the accounts verified pre livecam verification. At some point they will have to pass the livecam verification as well, I guess.
ratioxz wrote: Is seeing this message in neteller verification section mean that account is going to be freezed after trying to use ATM withdrawal?

https://pasteboard.co/JJtLa2f.png
autobetting
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:26 am

same here. after a withdrawal account is locked. they ask for a selfie. after i did provide exactly that nothing changes. not even a reply. thats about 2 weeks now. really getting angry as to how they treat their long time customers without even replying
hornbacher5050
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:26 pm

Hi guys. After having used the forum only to gather specific Information in the past, this is my first post here. First of All let me thank Arbusers for the tremendous work he puts into the forum in order to keep everything working smoothly.

I wanted to ask Arbusers directly once again if there is already an update on this issue, because he seems to be in contact with NT representatives. What are they telling you?

I mean it can't be a long issue after NT having messed up their site update at the beginning of December, not mentioning their ever increasing fee structure. The Paysafe Group will go down very fast if they intend to treat their customers this way. I'm looking forward to contribute more to the forum in the future. Thanks Arbusers for your expertise
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:55 pm

Hi hornbacher5050, and welcome to the forum.
PaySafe says there is absolutely no problem, so you have to trust the reports of other players as presented here.
hornbacher5050
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:09 pm

Okidoki. I will do so. A little bit more transparency on their would be appreciate though. Thanks for your reply
fnatic91
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:42 pm

Not sure if you can trust Paysafe.

2 years ago ,  without  any prior warning , out of nowhere , non SEPA countries could see a messagge on their Neteller accunt "you have no withdrawal option".
They claimed technical issues , but...

I smell shit again...
hornbacher5050
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:03 pm

I can give the community now an update on my case. Account open again without any notifications sent via email. When it comes to rejecting documents they are top of the class, but when it comes to customer care they are one of the worst in the industry
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:45 am

Good news.I pesonally do not have any problem until now ,but i understand the frustration of members.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Balcanbettor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:34 pm

Used the card once after the new year and they immediatly asked for Selife with ID. My Skrill acc was unlocked  about 24hours after i send the pics.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:13 pm

Yesterday used skrill and neteller first time in 2021.

Skrill account temporarily (hope) blocked, no problems with neteller account

Have sent them the selfie requested, let's see how it will goes
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:29 am

autobetting wrote: same here. after a withdrawal account is locked. they ask for a selfie. after i did provide exactly that nothing changes. not even a reply. thats about 2 weeks now. really getting angry as to how they treat their long time customers without even replying
how did this end mate?
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:39 pm

apoel81 wrote:
autobetting wrote: same here. after a withdrawal account is locked. they ask for a selfie. after i did provide exactly that nothing changes. not even a reply. thats about 2 weeks now. really getting angry as to how they treat their long time customers without even replying
how did this end mate?
Do all blocks come from you using old Skrill and Neteller cards?Both Skrill and Neteller force and will ship new cards which they informed to email.Maybe old card details got leaked somewhere?Why do they disable old not expired cards and ship new ones?

Important information regarding your Net+ Card
In just over a week’s time, we will be sending you a brand new contactless Net+ Prepaid Mastercard® (Card).

To avoid any delays in receiving your new Card, please log into your NETELLER Account, go to ‘Settings’ and ‘Personal Details’ to ensure all your contact details, especially your postal address and phone number are up to date before the 21 February 2021.
Please note that your new Card’s currency will be EUR as NETELLER no longer supports USD or GBP as Card currencies. No foreign exchange (fx) fees will be charged when you use your Card for transactions in your NETELLER Account currency.

Please be reminded that your current Net+ Card will be deactivated on 22 April 2021.

For any additional details, FAQs and information on next steps simply follow the link below.

https://www.neteller.com/en/support#/path/PREPAID-CARDS/Net-Prepaid-Mastercard/1594380442/My-Net-Prepaid-Mastercard-Net-Card-is-being-replaced-What-should-I-do.htm
Jouban
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:03 pm

Paysafe has become a money-stealing machine since they were acquired by Blackstone in 2017. I stopped using Skrill and Neteller, but had to purchase some Paysafecard vouchers recently. Every voucher above 50 bucks got instantly blocked, once i tried to use it. After i complained to the store i bought it from, they unblocked 70 % of the vouchers, so i had to file another form for unblocking. Almost 2 weeks later, they still are still blocked. They lied a couple of times, that it was a priority case, but then - no response.

All this came after sending countless photos of the vouchers with and ID on top of them in different variations.

Stealing money is how they pay their above average industry standard salaries in Bulgaria.

I'm sorry Arbusers has to deal with these thugs. It must be an absolute headache.

Return to “Neteller ”