Issues with Asianodds88 API

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
Nudeln
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Issues with Asianodds88 API

Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:22 pm

I do not know if anyone have experience with the API service offered by Asianodds88, i.e. what is used after signing in to webapi.asianodds88.com/AsianOddsService/Login

Quite often (oddly enough mainly on Saturdays, a load issue) I am not able to place any bets. Calling GetPlacementInfo using the API just returns error -1212. The support is not of much help, and this hinders me from placing bets.

Calling the GetFeeds using LeagueId to check if there are new GameIds from the Feed sometimes return a new GameId, but most often the same issue is returned when trying to get the GetPlacementInfo or place a bet calling PlaceBet with the updated information.

Is there anyone else with the similar issue? Is the error on my end (which do not think since my implementation most often runs smoothly, expect for this case that is most often on Saturdays) or do Asianodds88 have an issue with their backend?

Any feedback is the most welcome since I am running out of steam...
monaco
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Issues with Asianodds88 API

Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:18 pm

I have the same issues. Maybe the API is bad or is there anyone here who have better explanation for that problems?
Nudeln
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Issues with Asianodds88 API

Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:48 pm

Crap API... far to often malfunctioning.. today I face severe issues with their API call GetPlacementInfo which just returns garbage like:

Code: Select all

[APIID] => API10015217
    [Code] => -1200
    [Message] =>  Code :-1218,Placement Data was not received. There maybe a delay on placement data received from a Bookie. Please try again.. Request ID :-1052760310

and:

Code: Select all

[APIID] => API10015217
    [Code] => -1200
    [Message] =>  Code :-1219,User's Odds Data Responses is empty. There maybe a delay on placement data received from a Bookie. Please try again.. Request ID :-1852769702

"Glad" to hear I am not the only one facing issues with their garbage backend... is there any good option to Asianodds88s API? Betfair Exchange seems to be the most stable... would like to access something that provides Pinnacle based odds too. Any suggestions are the most appreciated.

Return to “AsianConnect88”