RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Ecopayz Stopping Their Services In My Country

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
igulatas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Ecopayz Stopping Their Services In My Country

Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:11 pm

A few days ago i got an e-mail from Ecopayz that says they are terminating their services in Turkey due to Brexit. I am using ecopayz more than 5 years and i was happy with their services. Ecopayz was the main method for me to use for deposits and withdrawals. From now on, hard days are coming for Turkish bettors. I hope i can find a sollution for this new issue to continue betting.

Another problem is to not face with more problems with the bookmakers i decided to withdraw all my money and when i find a new deposit method use it again. I deposited all of my money to my ecopayz account but here i see another big problem. Until so far i always paid 10€ for money transfer to my bank also in their Fees & Limitations it still writes 5-10€. When i tried to transfer the money i see a extremely high fee. They took %5 of the total amount. I am taking all of my balance so %5 makes a lot of money. I tried to contact with them on the live chat but they never communicate with me. I send them an e-mail but i got a very riddiculus answer.

Turkish users has to withdraw all of their money before 31st of January. I am serching a way to take my money with cheaper ways. I am expecting to read your suggestions.

I do not now if they are stooping their services on other countries but to not have a bad surprise it is better to check your account. Also when using this e-wallet take into consideration to their attitude when they are leaving your country.
Last edited by igulatas on Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blizard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Ecopayz Stopping Their Services In My Country

Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:14 am

They send me a pm that they changed from uk to Cyprus but nothing is required to do etch etch ... i think its just for turkey maybe , because of occupied strange relations with cyprus ?

Hope it not worse than that because  im very happy with them so far ... most betting friendly , free card that came quick  , all withdrawals to bank arrived in less than week (greece) and 5.9 flat  ... fast respond to problems (wrong postal code)  ,  the other accounts are very useful for moving cash so the card is not exposed , i even put family to make acounts and told to friends , the free transfer in eco wallets is very nice too
Last edited by blizard on Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:34 am

Among other countries, Turkey invaded Cyprus too. Currently some 40% of the island is illegally occupied by Turkey. As a result, Turkey doesn’t recognize Cyprus as a state.
EcoPayz on the other hand, had to choose for a new country to base its operations due to Brexit. Other entities did the same, for example PaySafe now uses Ireland for its EU business.
To sum up it is not EcoPayz that stops business with Turkey, it is the other way around.
And yes, some people will be offended by reality.
igulatas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:04 pm

arbusers wrote: Among other countries, Turkey invaded Cyprus too. Currently some 40% of the island is illegally occupied by Turkey. As a result, Turkey doesn’t recognize Cyprus as a state.
EcoPayz on the other hand, had to choose for a new country to base its operations due to Brexit. Other entities did the same, for example PaySafe now uses Ireland for its EU business.
To sum up it is not EcoPayz that stops business with Turkey, it is the other way around.
And yes, some people will be offended by reality.
Thanks for explanation. I wasn't know that they have moved to Greek Cypriot Administration Of Southern Cyprus. I don't want and like to speak about politics. We are here to speak about gambling. There are lots of web pages, blogs, forums etc. to discuss these issues. For me and my nation there is no occupation. We can discuss it but here is not the place. You may say that there was an illegal occupation and i can say another things but again here is not the place!
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:40 pm

Afaik, bank transactions between Cyprus/Turkey are not available
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:53 pm

igulatas wrote: Thanks for explanation. I wasn't know that they have moved to Greek Cypriot Administration Of Southern Cyprus. I don't want and like to speak about politics. We are here to speak about gambling. There are lots of web pages, blogs, forums etc. to discuss these issues. For me and my nation there is no occupation. We can discuss it but here is not the place. You may say that there was an illegal occupation and i can say another things but again here is not the place!
You are already denying your self by making a political statement here. What you call the ''Greek Cypriot Administration of Southern Cyprus'', is known to the world as the Republic of Cyprus.
igulatas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:26 pm

arbusers wrote:
igulatas wrote: Thanks for explanation. I wasn't know that they have moved to Greek Cypriot Administration Of Southern Cyprus. I don't want and like to speak about politics. We are here to speak about gambling. There are lots of web pages, blogs, forums etc. to discuss these issues. For me and my nation there is no occupation. We can discuss it but here is not the place. You may say that there was an illegal occupation and i can say another things but again here is not the place!
You are already denying your self by making a political statement here. What you call the ''Greek Cypriot Administration of Southern Cyprus'', is known to the world as the Republic of Cyprus.
This is now acceptable for us. Cyprus is the name of the whole island. Since 1974, when Turkey intervene the genocide attempt of the Greek Cypriots, there are two different countries on the island.

This is my last message about this discussion. If you want to say anything about my e-wallet issue i really appriciate it.

By the way, now i am in Athens - Salamis for the last 3 months to participate in a meetings about these political issuses. I cannot write you the exact location because of the security issues, but if you are living on Athens i am sure you understand where i am. If you want we can meet, drink frappe or raki and discuss whatever you want.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:23 pm

Ah, bad timing. FYI, all bars and cafeterias are closed due to COVID-19 lockdowns. But you can have a frappe on the go. Maybe next time.
Last edited by arbusers on Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
igulatas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:04 pm

Yes unfortunately i know  :'( . I have visited a few more times but it is pitty that we cannot to go some good taverns and enjoy delicious meals while discussing about origins of the meals or who cook more delicious :) Fortunately, policemens do not make problems for foreingn people and we can send SMS or fill the form with option 6  :P
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:14 pm

Next time, if COVID-19 is gone, I will provide my suggestions.
igulatas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Oh, i hope these days will come soon

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”