Betwinner lowering my odds

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
polema
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betwinner lowering my odds

Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:58 am

Hello,

I've been using betwinner as a clon of marathon. After some weeks betting they limited my account by lowering all odds on the bookie by a margin.

To avoid that, I created a new account with another card, first day worked fine but next day was limited again.

I again created a new account, deposited with a target of another person and with a VPN, next day was also limited.

My question then is, how the hell they detected me if I used another card from another person and a different IP? Would it work if I create a new account and deposit using crypto?

Thanks.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Betwinner lowering my odds

Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:13 pm

polema wrote: Hello,

I've been using betwinner as a clon of marathon. After some weeks betting they limited my account by lowering all odds on the bookie by a margin.

To avoid that, I created a new account with another card, first day worked fine but next day was limited again.

I again created a new account, deposited with a target of another person and with a VPN, next day was also limited.

My question then is, how the hell they detected me if I used another card from another person and a different IP? Would it work if I create a new account and deposit using crypto?

Thanks.
As i remember from long time ago marathonbet had some kind of PC detection and they could know that few acc are using same PC and limits go straight away.
I know that opening virtual computer was solving this problem back in time.
sinbad
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:00 pm

I think the marathon is much more reliable than betwinner.
Virtual machines can help, but they also need to be configured.
tomtom70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:29 pm

polema wrote: Hello,

Thanks.
I would suggest to not doing business with them. A quick due dilligence showed me that they are very likely scammers. Dozens of reports of stolen balances. Reminds me very much on melbet which I know from my own experience (they have scammed me, and hundreds of other people - 1xbet clone). So my advice: hands off, try to get your money back and run.

Return to “Bookies discussion”