BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Betting/Trading automation. What to use, how to use it?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
arbetour
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betting/Trading automation. What to use, how to use it?

Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:45 am

Does anyone have any experience in this area? I think I have a tactic that works consistently but it is painful doing it manually. I went to bet on certain selection then trade out if it goes above or below a certain amount basically.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Betting/Trading automation. What to use, how to use it?

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:03 pm

I'm also very interested in this right now, I'm sure there is software like Geekstoy or Betfairangel that can provide, or maybe it is something that can be done from scratch.

A simple example for what I would like would be if I make a bet on the exchange, then if inplay this bet looks to be more likely, a template that I have developed can lay the bet at different odds as it moves in play, as opposed to me having to make the potential lay calls individually for each and every initial bet. That in itself is quite time consuming, especially for something that does not always happen.
arbetour
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Betting/Trading automation. What to use, how to use it?

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:29 pm

Skaggerak wrote: I'm also very interested in this right now, I'm sure there is software like Geekstoy or Betfairangel that can provide, or maybe it is something that can be done from scratch.

A simple example for what I would like would be if I make a bet on the exchange, then if inplay this bet looks to be more likely, a template that I have developed can lay the bet at different odds as it moves in play, as opposed to me having to make the potential lay calls individually for each and every initial bet. That in itself is quite time consuming, especially for something that does not always happen.
I can remember trying betangel years ago but getting nowhere, the automation seemed harder to set up each day then just doing it. But I didn't have the tactic I do now back then.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”