A gambling syndicate (page 6)

Poll
Question: What is the 4th African country?
Tanzania
Ghana
Other

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: A gambling syndicate  (Read 8082 times)
CharlieSheen99
Has experience

View Profile

CharlieSheen99

Re: A gambling syndicate
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2021, 11:02:31 AM »
+1

I would love to hear what you have to say.
This is a betting forum, but we are all interested in everything that give us money.

I understand that you take care about business that we could make some competence.

But, real state is enough big for everyone here. So i think that we will not be a competence for you. Maybe other guys don't want to hear what you have to say, but me yes.

About real state, i think that we could talk about our experiences in other countries.

Now the pandemic is destroying this business, but, in the future, tourism will come back for sure.
And, i think that some of us have real state for rent via Airbnb and similars.
In Europe real state is so so expensive and returns are not as good as other countries, so maybe we could share our experiences in this thread.

Cheers.
balls of steele
Has experience

View Profile

balls of steele

« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2021, 01:53:34 PM »

This has nothing to offer. It just shows some locusts who managed with an extra costs to jump to the legal side of the business.
If arbusers is against locals as he says, he should stop this thread immediately. Because this is an advertisement for locusts with a tie.
achillku
Gaining experience

View Profile

achillku

« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2021, 11:58:45 PM »

Don't worry about locust dude. I think its very interesting and I am eager for whatever update you have.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print