Other
38%

Total votes: 34
galt88
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: A gambling syndicate

Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:52 am

@campeones Yes I like your writings when you told the syndicate experiences with some continents/countries/regions,and yes I appreciate your contributions at this forum, but my opinion is you need to talk about generaly,and not to "show exactly XY bookmakers bugs".

If you told this info now 6 years it was totaly other situation like now, because bookmakers reactions it was different and much slower.Nowdays they reactions is more aggressive, and If you public similar information about bookmakers,they wil limit faster or will change the lines.

I`m sorry if you feel angry regarding my opinion about sharing info about betano, but i think your info is to directly and you need to talk about oprtunities without to say XY bookamers have bugs on XY lines.

Best Regards
Galt
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:46 pm

campeones wrote:
So there is no reason continuing this thread.. Good luck guys and thank you for reading.
Kindly reconsider and continue.. Your posts are precious. - Thank you.
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:29 pm

Welcome to arbusers forum, campeones.
Wonder why took you so long to find out what this community is about.
Blsht-sb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:44 pm

Thanks for the glimpse into your business, campeones!

I guess it's hard to walk the line between people wanting more specifics and people who are afraid their incomes will be taken away..

For me, Your updates have been educational and entertaining. So thanks for that :)
hk
hkbestrader

Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:54 am

campeones wrote: I was encouraged to share some of my experiences as a member of a gambling syndicate.
I know there are some gambling syndicates in the forum, Punteam is one of them and you can read on their thread their background and their tactics. Other syndicates remain silent while taking as much information as they can find.

The word syndicate comes with negative connotations. I believe many things in the gambling industry come with negative connotations and most of them for unfair reasons. A syndicate is demonised mainly from bookmakers and people who only have to lose from a syndicate. While many syndicates operate in grey or black areas, our syndicate is completely transparent and legal. We are a registered company that operates and respects all laws and regulations. Think twice before even thinking that we do something illegal. Maybe the word syndicate is not appropriate in my case. The appropriate word is The Company. But since our very beginning we used the word syndicate internally and that word stayed there to label us.

My role in the syndicate is managerial. I am responsible for legal and human resources matters. That means that my knowledge on gambling is not that deep and can't be compared with the knowledge of a trader or an advantage player. If you ask me how to cross arb I have nothing to answer because I am clueless. But if you ask me how to protect your self from a bad bookmaker, this is my work.

I come from eastern Europe and I studied law. Luck brought me in the syndicate. I could never imagine I would do that job some years ago. This is the maximum I can say for me and the syndicate. We are registered in a European country but we are a multinational company with people in 10+ countries. People from 16 nations are working with us one way or another. Some times we had 20-21 nations working for us.

So that was my introduction. I will share some of my experiences here and I will be happy to answer all questions that will not be a danger for my company and what we do. I am not here for a testosterone competition. Sorry guys. I will not participate in any confrontation and I hope you all enjoy what I post here in a positive spirit.
Thanks! i ve read thro your posts
may i ask if your syndicate focus on softbooks for sports?
About how many no. of employees?
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:27 am

campeones wrote: Isn't it a controversy? The same people who thanked me for my previous posts are know asking me not to continue.
I already wrote my texts on Romania and Portugal. I will not post them as I don't want hard feelings from my fellow arbers.
I am sure this will be the same when I post for UK, Greece, Italy and the others. So there is no reason continuing this thread.
Good luck guys and thank you for reading.
I think that you or your bosses, don't feel comfortable with this thread for the very first steps.
And I think that you are looking for excuses to stop it.

If you don't want to continue sharing info, just say that. No one here is obliged to make any contribution they do not want to make.
balls of steele
Has experience

Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:50 pm

Does it make any sense?
When he posts about Greece the Greeks will ask him to shut up.
When he posts about Italy the Italians will ask him to shut up.
When he posts about Portugal the Portuguese will ask him to shut up.
What is left is Colombia, Ghana and Tanzania, possibly North Korea too, that so-one will complain. I doubt there is anyone from these countries reading this forum.
Cozetti
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:59 pm

This is a great thread @campeones. Im quite delighted. There are ppl who will see it in a negative light but dont worry.

I worked 1 yr. in Medellin, great city! i just got confused with the weird way streets are arranged. If you have the chance, visit Barranquilla, what a great place.

Just 2 things more to say, 1) Colombia isnt a dangerous place itself, it's dangerous if you are looking for drugs, if you deal with wrong place and mostly if you go to no-zone places where you shouldnt suppose to go.
2) Venezuela never -ever- instated Communism, so the comparison with Eastern Europe is wrong.

Keep posting!!
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:53 am

This thread is maybe on of the most useful threads ever posted!

Campeones thanks for sharing so much info.Really perfect thread.I hope you to post again here.
There are a lot of members that they are completely positive and want to continue this conversation.I like that you also try to adopt to us the idea that we are citizens of the world.
There are so a lot of bargains outside of our country!
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
moonbow
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:09 pm

I love Portugal.
[/quote]

@campeones

Thank you for your concise anwser and we are here (Portugal) for a beer anytime!  8)
gigiu30
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:01 pm

Cozetti wrote: This is a great thread @campeones. Im quite delighted. There are ppl who will see it in a negative light but dont worry.

I worked 1 yr. in Medellin, great city! i just got confused with the weird way streets are arranged. If you have the chance, visit Barranquilla, what a great place.

Just 2 things more to say, 1) Colombia isnt a dangerous place itself, it's dangerous if you are looking for drugs, if you deal with wrong place and mostly if you go to no-zone places where you shouldnt suppose to go.
2) Venezuela never -ever- instated Communism, so the comparison with Eastern Europe is wrong.

Keep posting!!
Unfortunately, you are wrong, Venezuela is a communism, but communism here in South America makes people belonging to countries suffer too much because of corruption.

If it weren't for communism, there would be thousands of Venezuelans every day going to Brazil, Chile and Paraguay
Cozetti
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:54 am

gigiu30 wrote:
Cozetti wrote: This is a great thread @campeones. Im quite delighted. There are ppl who will see it in a negative light but dont worry.

Keep posting!!
Unfortunately, you are wrong, Venezuela is a communism, but communism here in South America makes people belonging to countries suffer too much because of corruption.

If it weren't for communism, there would be thousands of Venezuelans every day going to Brazil, Chile and Paraguay
I won't enter in a debate but officially Venezuela never instated communism. The current regime never abolished private property and the most important thing, it wasnt/isnt run by workers or related. It's just another banana republic like the ones US helped to develop in Central America but in this case not aligned with the US.

Economic migrants exist around the world in many varieties, in this case, our friend campeones migrated for this business.
bet365killer
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 11, 2021 9:55 am

I am cooperate with most powerfull Arabic group from Syria and Saudi Arabia. We demolished bet365 in last 4 years.
I know how all business doing in this matter.
balls of steele
Has experience

Tue May 11, 2021 2:05 pm

bet365killer wrote: I am cooperate with most powerfull Arabic group from Syria and Saudi Arabia. We demolished bet365 in last 4 years.
What a lie! Gambling is prohibited in these countries.
bet365killer
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 11, 2021 2:54 pm

balls of steele wrote:
bet365killer wrote: I am cooperate with most powerfull Arabic group from Syria and Saudi Arabia. We demolished bet365 in last 4 years.
What a lie! Gambling is prohibited in these countries.
did you read that i am betting in Syria ?
I am offered hundreds accounts from bet365 .
Next time carefully read

Return to “Rest Area”