RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Advice for Dutch bettor willing to bet on Pinnacle

Ask anything about smart gambling
DutchBettor97
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Advice for Dutch bettor willing to bet on Pinnacle

Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:35 pm

I am a bettor from The Netherlands willing to use bookmakers geared towards the more professional players: lower margins, higher limits, welcoming winners, etc.. Obviously, Pinnacle is the right place for this.

However, this is not possible being Dutch. Also, you don't have access to betting agents such as AsianConnect and BetInAsia here. Should I consider PremiumTrading or Sportmarket? Can I use a VPN or could I get problems when withdrawing my money?

What are my options? Looking for some sound advice. :)
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Advice for Dutch bettor willing to bet on Pinnacle

Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:05 pm

I have been using PT ever since Pinnacle left the UK market in 2014.

Not had a single issue with PT directly, had a few miss-settled bets, but everytime I contacted PT, they have raised it with Pinnacle and it has been sorted normally within an hour.

Highly recommend them, sign up via arbusers for even more protection.

My only slight criticism would be some deposit and withdrawal methods charge too much.
Never trust a goose!!!
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:03 am

All supported agents are good IMO, but if you have to choose between PremiumTrading and Sportmarket, I believe you should choose Sportmarket. Of course it depends on what exactly you are looking for, because these 4 agents supplement each other.
PremiumTradings is very expensive with their fees. Some times their fees are unfair. And I am not sure yet if all payment methods are still accepted for both deposits and withdrawals.
DutchBettor97
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:18 pm

Thank you both for your replies. I chose for Sportmarket.

Does any of you have experience with using a MuchBetter eWallet? What are the transaction fees for transferring from your wallet to Sportmarket and back? It seems like it is free of charge in both directions, but I would like to know for sure.

Similarly, what are the fees for transferring from your bank account to your wallet?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:08 pm

DutchBettor97 wrote: Thank you both for your replies. I chose for Sportmarket.

Does any of you have experience with using a MuchBetter eWallet? What are the transaction fees for transferring from your wallet to Sportmarket and back? It seems like it is free of charge in both directions, but I would like to know for sure.

Similarly, what are the fees for transferring from your bank account to your wallet?
I suggest you ask Sportmarket directly for the Muchbetter fees.
Also, the fee from bank to wallet transactions should be minimal.

Return to “Newbie's questions”