Gamestop(GME)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:21 pm

Any comments are welcome...
Blackoutt777
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Gamestop(GME)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:15 pm

Simply too late. I wish I could travel back in time (just me though)
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:35 am

Let's all get on Dogecoin.  ;)
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:15 am

Hello everyone. In my opinion this was one of the most beautiful moments of my life when a bunch of braindead retards won a "sophisticated " hedge fund on their own game. Kudos to them. Probably the guy that gave the tip was not a moron and he knew exactly how a short squeeze can happen and bought these extreme out of the money calls in order to push hard the stock. This incident exposed the rigged game that the wallstreet and big banks play on the stock market. I hope it will make some structural changes but i am 1000% sure that it will never do a thing. I had the most fun in these last 3 days reading all these meme posts from their reddit forum. For my this is the beginning of a new weapon in financial markets, using internet platforms, a mass of stupid fucks and mass psychology. Probably we will see many more of these attacks in the future until a new regulation or whatever stops them. I will start using it to my advantage and play this game until the music stops.

This will also create a wave to the cryptocurrency exchanges because they offer this freedom that these guys want. When they will go to the crypto market and see that there are no rules yet, they will never go back.
Last edited by makarid on Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:23 am

Blackoutt777 wrote: Simply too late. I wish I could travel back in time (just me though)
You have infinite opportunities like this. But i dont like them. They are called pump and dump. Very dangerous and very frequent on small and immature markets.
asdqertyforgotmyemail
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:02 pm

ilovethisforum wrote: Hello everyone. In my opinion this was one of the most beautiful moments of my life when a bunch of braindead retards won a "sophisticated " hedge fund on their own game. Kudos to them. Probably the guy that gave the tip was not a moron and he knew exactly how a short squeeze can happen and bought these extreme out of the money calls in order to push hard the stock. This incident exposed the rigged game that the wallstreet and big banks play on the stock market. I hope it will make some structural changes but i am 1000% sure that it will never do a thing. I had the most fun in these last 3 days reading all these meme posts from their reddit forum. For my this is the beginning of a new weapon in financial markets, using internet platforms, a mass of stupid fucks and mass psychology. Probably we will see many more of these attacks in the future until a new regulation or whatever stops them. I will start using it to my advantage and play this game until the music stops.

This will also create a wave to the cryptocurrency exchanges because they offer this freedom that these guys want. When they will go to the crypto market and see that there are no rules yet, they will never go back.
"bunch of brain retards" retards won a "sophisticated " hedge fund on their own game
--
This was only the moment when lot of people, regular people,  could benefit, via social media, on a hiccup in WallStreet market algorithms.
Don't be foolish, this things happen rarely(algorithms will be adjusted, wall street doesn't work on paper anymore). This was just a tip given on the market(social media market~niche)... Would it been from inside Melvin Capital, would it been from Competitors? We will see in the future.

From my honest opinion, i'm starting to doubt the security of my 'blue chips' after this breaches.

Regards,
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:26 am

Nothing new, as there will be wall street losers will be other wall street players who will take advantage at undervalued or overpriced by community stocks. The market will always find its equilibrium.
asdqertyforgotmyemail
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:58 pm

Wolfie wrote: Nothing new, as there will be wall street losers will be other wall street players who will take advantage at undervalued or overpriced by community stocks. The market will always find its equilibrium.
I disagree with you, "wall-street" players doesn't mean the same anymore. Give me one other example when people with low incomes could turn 100$ in 200$ super fast on stock-exchange via social media-mobile application?
Based on a tip, of course. But apparently, lot of people knew or found out about GME shorting fast on social media and took the profit.
Wolfie
Totally Pro

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:44 am

The greatest difference between wall street funds and the average Joe is not access to trading but information and education. People have had access for a long time but they dont have information and education on how the market works yet. Except for some particular cases. As long as average people are not financially educated they can do as many social media tricks as they want, the market, i repeat, will again go near its true price. And yet i can say this reddit thing was beautiful and hopefully will be something that will turn the attention of the average people more towards financial education. Turning 100$ to 200$ its the most easy thing. A determined kid can do it selling bananas in a very short amount of time. Problem is mindset, sustainable business model and scaling.
vinciguerra
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:40 pm

asdqertyforgotmyemail wrote:..
Based on a tip, of course. But apparently, lot of people knew or found out about GME shorting fast on social media and took the profit.
Even more people believed they were somehow making a statement against Wall Street, didn't take profit and will lose everything they put in. It's always nice to think of those who buy low, sell high, most don;t.
This not new, pumps and dumps are created by all sorts of parties with all sorts of interests every single day. This was different because it was a pump and dump in full spotlight, with some sort of a hypocritical ideology behind it. But in the end, it's same old, same old. When all of this is over, Wall Street will have made money on this as a whole, because of the insane trading going on which benefits commissions and benefits HFT-funds, not lost it.
Last edited by vinciguerra on Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”