BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Does bet365 ban or limit players that dont follow opening odds, or do arbing?

Ask anything about smart gambling
Organisedchaos
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Does bet365 ban or limit players that dont follow opening odds, or do arbing?

Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:09 am

Let's say I just bet on multi leg parlays, but would like big limits. (I know parlays usually have very bad values), hence my question. If I bet only on big football leagues in parlays, and happen to be profitable. Do they cut you off for that too?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Does bet365 ban or limit players that dont follow opening odds, or do arbing?

Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:36 pm

Hi Organisedchaos and welcome to the forum.

Your question is not clear. Maybe you should rephrase it. Bet365 and all other soft bookmakers will limit a winning player the minute they spot him. Some times you might be winning, but bookmakers will not limit you. That is because bookmakers already profiled you and they think you are going to lose money in the long term.
Organisedchaos
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Does bet365 ban or limit players that dont follow opening odds, or do arbing?

Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:41 pm

Thanks for your reply. What bookmaker do you suggest to use for parlays? One that doesnt have laughable limits. Im talking only about football top 6 leagues
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:52 pm

I am now noticing the parlay thing in your question. Sorry I missed it.
Multi leg bets are very much welcome from bookmakers and Bet365 too. Eventually they will limit you too, but it might take a substantial amount of time until they spot you. If the choice is only soft bookmakers, then go for it with 365.
If we are talking about football 6 top leagues, then Bet365 is the best choice. The fact that you will not use smaller markets is a plus.
vfblove21
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:46 pm

If you win too much, they'll always limit you. But if you only bet top six league parlays your account could last very long. I'm talking out of personal experience because I love big league parlay's. If you want to discuss this further I would love to get in touch with you.
Organisedchaos
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:47 am

That would be great. I 'd love to hear avout your experience.And any advice woupd be more than welcomed

Return to “Newbie's questions”