How much trade for each strategy?

Info about betting exchanges.
Micheleo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

How much trade for each strategy?

Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:46 am

Hi guys,

is my first post here. I'm from Italy, and is a pleasure for me stay here and talk with other smart trader. Thanks.

Go to my question: Usually I don't bet prematch and I use to do a lot of trade live. In particular, I watch the match and if I can see value in some odds I enter in the market, and if I can't see the value for example after 5 minutes, I use to cash out.
In your opinion, how much trade I have to do, to think that a strategy is profitable?

I hope you understand mt very bad english :)

Grazie!
Ciao a tutti! :)
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: How much trade for each strategy?

Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:34 pm

Hi Micheleo and welcome to the forum.

I understand that you are not sure if your tactic will be working in the long run. You need to have a big sample of trades to understand if it is working or now. Start keeping notes with all the details of your bets (odds, type of bets, minute of the game, results etc) and then analyse it to see if it works or not. Correct some things during the process and then see if your correction had an impact or not. How bit that sample should be? The bigger, the better. I would say anything below 200 would not be considered a reliable sample.

Let us know if the above makes any sense to you, and if there are more questions go on and shoot them.
Micheleo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: How much trade for each strategy?

Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:42 pm

Hello,

thanks for your reply! Ok now I have still a very small database but I continue to trade to hve more matches to study. I hope to continue to surf in your forum to improve my skill. :)

Return to “Exchanges”