BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

InTheFever - Any opinions on Gold or Silver investments?

Suggest and talk about various investments
asdqertyforgotmyemail
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

InTheFever - Any opinions on Gold or Silver investments?

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:03 pm

Who invested in the OLD ones?

Me not :)
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: InTheFever - Any opinions on Gold or Silver investments?

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:50 pm

asdqertyforgotmyemail wrote: Who invested in the OLD ones?

Me not :)
I ll admit i had invest a little bit just as a hedge,i dont believe i ll earn much out of it but this really is not my intention,i am much more invested in crypto but in country where i live if some shit comes up i ll not be able to buy food from old people from village with crypto so few silver coins could do you magic in such situations.Lets not forget precious metals are here for few thousand years and they ll find their way to stay even in new digital age.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:32 pm

And what about diamonds?

It's a good way to transport big amounts of money, they don't lose value....
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:53 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote: And what about diamonds?

It's a good way to transport big amounts of money, they don't lose value....
This is totaly wrong, dimonds are assets that lose most of the value, diamonds are not even rare and they are maybe one of best marketing trick sold to people

phpBB [video]
Mamba333
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:08 pm

I bought month ago Silver bars.
the printing money can't go to infinity.
DPG
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:42 am

cash is becoming worthless due to printing money and inflation. stocks are in a bubble which could pop any time soon. gold price is manipulated and silver has never really done much.

the best thing i have bought is chocolate. i have invested heavily in chocolate as people will always want it and it is a well sought after commodity.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:32 am

Actually, the best thing you can always do is to dollar cost average invest in the market.  This bubble could pop today or it could pop in 5 years with stocks up another 50%.  Time in the market beats market timing every time, history has taught us that.  Yes, stock prices are currently inflated, but all the money has to go somewhere.  Once covid is over, the P/E rates of those stocks will drop automatically as company results improve. A balanced portfolio of stocks and bonds will weather even the biggest bubble and thanks to dividend gains you'll come out ahead.  If you had been DCA investing in the "lost decade" of 2000-2010 when stocks had not gone up at and had actually crashed twice, you would still have a decent return of 3-4%/year that decade.
asdqertyforgotmyemail
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:15 pm

Alfa1234 wrote: Actually, the best thing you can always do is to dollar cost average invest in the market.  This bubble could pop today or it could pop in 5 years with stocks up another 50%.  Time in the market beats market timing every time, history has taught us that.  Yes, stock prices are currently inflated, but all the money has to go somewhere.  Once covid is over, the P/E rates of those stocks will drop automatically as company results improve. A balanced portfolio of stocks and bonds will weather even the biggest bubble and thanks to dividend gains you'll come out ahead.  If you had been DCA investing in the "lost decade" of 2000-2010 when stocks had not gone up at and had actually crashed twice, you would still have a decent return of 3-4%/year that decade.
With this internet thing, that i'm using too :), apparently nothing is safe anymore, from my opinion.
Every 2-3 months/ years appears a bubble; if you on it, you win it. If not, hope for next bubble.

As arbusers said, Communist 2.0 America coming and controlling things at next level.

Regards,

Return to “Other investments”