BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

1xbet lowered my odds, can't find a new bookie

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
poohdini

1xbet lowered my odds, can't find a new bookie

Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:32 pm

I have been using 1xbet for some months for value betting. I do not use any services except the one I wrote myself which scrapes Oddsportal for dropping odds. I had around 4-5% ROI over 2000 bets with 1xbet, which was going so well until last week. They started lowering my odds by between 3%-4%, and that was it for me. At least I was able to withdraw all my money without any problems.

For context, I live in a country where most of the bookmakers don't allow to create an account. I am definitely not a professional better, but I was enjoying my profits with my own system. My main strategy is to catch dropping (generally Pinnacle) odds early and taking advantage of them before 1xbet adjusted the odds. Yesterday I came across SportMarket and I deposited some money there, but all the odds I get from my script are already low there, and most of the time only Pinnacle odds exist (Note: Apparently I have Betfair, Betdaq, Matchbook, Pinnacle, SBO, 3et, Penta88, 18bet, JAbet, RedZone available there but can also ask for a Singbet account).

I'm not in a EU country and preferably I would like to deposit and withdraw with cryptocurrency. I only play 1X2 or ML, for what it's worth. Ideally my bookie/agency should be slow to update their odds compared to Pinnacle and have a wide range of sports and leagues. Unfortunately SportMarket provides me with neither.

I would be glad to hear some suggestions about alternatives, and I can also provide more information. Thanks.
byrsa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: 1xbet lowered my odds, can't find a new bookie

Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:55 pm

Check Betwinner, the exact similar to 1xBet (same everything)
nemo121
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:40 pm

poohdini wrote: I have been using 1xbet for some months for value betting. I do not use any services except the one I wrote myself which scrapes Oddsportal for dropping odds. I had around 4-5% ROI over 2000 bets with 1xbet, which was going so well until last week. They started lowering my odds by between 3%-4%, and that was it for me. At least I was able to withdraw all my money without any problems.

For context, I live in a country where most of the bookmakers don't allow to create an account. I am definitely not a professional better, but I was enjoying my profits with my own system. My main strategy is to catch dropping (generally Pinnacle) odds early and taking advantage of them before 1xbet adjusted the odds. Yesterday I came across SportMarket and I deposited some money there, but all the odds I get from my script are already low there, and most of the time only Pinnacle odds exist (Note: Apparently I have Betfair, Betdaq, Matchbook, Pinnacle, SBO, 3et, Penta88, 18bet, JAbet, RedZone available there but can also ask for a Singbet account).

I'm not in a EU country and preferably I would like to deposit and withdraw with cryptocurrency. I only play 1X2 or ML, for what it's worth. Ideally my bookie/agency should be slow to update their odds compared to Pinnacle and have a wide range of sports and leagues. Unfortunately SportMarket provides me with neither.

I would be glad to hear some suggestions about alternatives, and I can also provide more information. Thanks.
Check 22bet.But you must be careful, it bookmaker has a bad reputation
nemo121
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:41 pm

How much you bet?

Return to “Bookies discussion”