Betinasia Closure of profile

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
stapi12
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Betinasia Closure of profile

Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:13 pm

Hello
I have problem with betinasia. I received today an email with information that my account will be permanently closed because Orbit Exchange and Betfair have detected an illegal account activity. I'm using betburger for arbing and it showed surebet for esports match, so I have played those bets on Orbit exchange.
This is the content of my correspondence with bia:

Hello Konrad,

We want to inform you that Orbit Exchange and Betfair have detected an illegal account activity.
Following confirmation from our partners, you have engaged in fund passing, strictly against the Terms and Conditions of Orbit Exchange and Betfair. Therefore your account will be permanently closed. No further deposit or withdrawals will be processed from your account, and they will be permanently closed.

PROHIBITED ACTIVITY:
1. Throughout the registration process and throughout your time associated with our Website, you accept that you have not and will not be engaged in the activities related directly or indirectly with money laundering, corruption, fraud, criminal activity, market manipulation, abuse, financing of terrorism, bribery, or financial sanctions (“Prohibited Activities”).
2. We have the right to suspend and/or terminate and/or conduct any verification checks and/or disclose any information required to regulatory authorities and/or seize your account, in situations where we believe that you are engaged in prohibited activities or have assisted a third party with the same. In doing so we may need to add a restriction to withdraw your funds and restrict you to certain parts of the Website until further notice.
LINK: https://betinasia.com/t_a_c/

Thank you for your service.
Kind regards,
Alice

Hello Konrad,

Please take note that the following bet IDs were confirmed as fundpassing by our partners Orbit and Betfair:

According to our Terms and Conditions, in the case of confirmed illegal activities your BetInAsia profile along with all existing betting accounts are permanently closed and your funds are frozen.

We thank you for your service.
Kind regards,
Alice

After these 2 emails the contact ended, so I don't know who to write about this case. These 5 bets are on the same match and market so I'm completely innocent.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Betinasia Closure of profile

Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:55 pm

Hello Konrad and welcome to our forum.
Is your account referred by arbusers?
Meanwhile I would like to inform you that our forum is firmly against fund passing.
https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?t=0
Thank you.
stapi12
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:03 pm

Unfortunately my account is not referred by arbusers but I don't know where i can find a help with that case. So I decided to write here. I'm playing arbitrage and using betburger for that so I'm innocent. I'm not a fundpasser.
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:05 pm

We prefer using our moral capital for those referred by arbusers. You can use the forum to present your case and inform members about the developments, but you can't do any character assassination.
Thank you and good luck.
stapi12
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:08 pm

Can you tell me where or who can I contact with this matter?
arbusers
Administrator

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:22 pm

stapi12 wrote: Can you tell me where or who can I contact with this matter?
They already contacted you in the e-mails you presented above, but most probably BIA will comment here as well.
stapi12
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:32 pm

Yes but support won't help me with anything. They only told me that my account is closed
Player2020
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:22 pm

I guess; you won at least 2000 EUR and are you trying to withdraw some of your money ???
stapi12
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:32 pm

I won 1,3k euro from these bets and even not tried to make a withdrawal. They took all my money (altogether 6k euro)
Player2020
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:49 pm

I know what you feel. Brokers robbed me too, first 21bet (over 2000 EUR), now Brokerstorm (over 3000 EUR). Both companies were affiliated with Betfair. It will be very difficult for you to get your honestly won money back. My advice - don't keep more than 1000EUR with any broker!
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:42 pm

Hi,

We believe our email is very clear and informative. We can't be disclosing details regarding your bets that lead to this conclusion. Though we would like to stand with players in most cases, these don't fall into the same basket. We regret to inform you that decision is final and we can't be commenting furthermore on these matters in public forums.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:04 pm

It is our policy not to allow newcomers and junior posters to post in threads with complaints.
Rampampam
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 05, 2021 1:10 pm

What is "fund passing" ?
How to get an account referred by arbusers?
arbusers
Administrator

Wed May 05, 2021 1:25 pm

Rampampam wrote: What is "fund passing" ?
How to get an account referred by arbusers?
https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?t=4
https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?t=8

Return to “BetInAsia”