RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

About Russian bookmakers

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Arbmaker77
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

About Russian bookmakers

Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:25 am

Hello everyone, I live in Russia and have been dealing with surebets for many years. After reading your forum, I am surprised that you are discussing Russian bookmakers. Our bookmakers are a real scam. For example, Parimatch does not give money after verification, Marathon lowers the limits after 5 bets, 1Xbet blocks accounts. Seasoned Russian gamblers are moving to European bookmakers such as William Hill, Bet365, PaddyPower and Ladbrokers.

There is 1 reliable bookmaker in Russia - Fonbet.

I make sure bets on e-sports (Dota, CSGO) and so far this way of earning money works for us, because few people understand e-sports.

P.s when writing the text, I used a translator, so there may be inaccuracies
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: About Russian bookmakers

Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:43 pm

There is a widespread info that Russian bookmakers treat Russian traffic mere gentle compared to the traffic coming from the rest of the world. Obviously, this is not the case, according to what you say.
L
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: About Russian bookmakers

Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:12 pm

I can also confirm that Fonbet is a reliable bookmaker. Their odds are great and they always pay. I remember winning from them about 1k euro and they didn't even ask me for any verification, it surprised me. It is a shame that they no longer accept customers outside Russia.

Return to “Bookies discussion”