RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Marathonbet un-limited my account

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
timosee
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Marathonbet un-limited my account

Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:01 pm

Thought this was a bit weird although a positive weird so far, so wanted to share.

I got limited to 0.22€ etc stakes at Marathonbet  well over a year ago and just stopped using them. A week ago or so I deposited just 50€ and thought I blast it away on blackjack or something just for fun. Then I thought what the heck, I play stupid and ask customer service why the hell I can't place more than a couple of cents on NBA and NHL and explained I've been gone for some time and just deposited money and now this. I was sure nothing was gonna come from it, the guy in the chat even replied with a automated reply about their rules regarding staking limits and the usual. But he also said if I want he can forward my account for review to some other department, I said yeah sure do that please. Next day Max Stakes were for bigger leagues were back to normal before I got limited. Looks like complaining about this can sometimes pay off! Probably will limit me again soon but I thought this was still so unusual, for me at least, that I wanted to share.

Anybody else have similar experiences on Marathonbet or other bookies?
Blsht-sb
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Marathonbet un-limited my account

Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:09 am

Congratulations ;D maybe you've gotten lucky and were talking to an intern or something ;) Still, it's nice to read stories like these!

Return to “Bookies discussion”