RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Shop betting in Serbia

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Mamba333
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Shop betting in Serbia

Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:01 pm

Do we have anyone here who is betting in shops?
Are there any limitations?
csampion
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Shop betting in Serbia

Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:46 pm

Hi, I'm bumping the topic as I would also like to know more about Serbian betting shops. I can see there are many networks of offline shops, each with several outlets in the larger cities. I'm not planning on sharbing there, just straight up betting on non-moving odds, so it's not a problem if the bookies are quick to update their odds.

1) What are their typical limits? Do they limit or even exclude you personally after a period of winning?
2) Do they force you to use their betting cards, or can you bet fully anonymously? Also, do they have terminals that you can use yourself?
3) Can you bet perhaps in EUR as well? Or only in Serbian Dinars?
4) Are they reliable? I guess so, but seeing that Meridianbet has shops as well, and they are known for being shady in their online operations, who knows. Maybe they void frequently and blame it on palps?
5) Are their odds in the shops mostly the same as on their website? Or do they apply a larger vig offline?

Thanks for any info! I can share the same information about Hungary if anyone is interested, but probably not too useful anyway.
autobetting
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:58 am

i guess you wont get a lot of answers for this questions because everyone who did sharb had to find this out on his own but its no rocket science either. you will get used to it pretty fast.
Years ago meridian and mozzart did accept thousands on some good games till the first people took advantage of it.

i have no clue to the actual situation in serbia but its very likely that your action will be stopped sooner or later. either with a registration card or fingerprint. too many people did exploit this gem in any country. you will need some runners then but that comes with an additional risk. you will be a winner if you exploit a niche with the bookmaker which is not covered by major alert services. this takes time but is well worth it.
DD13
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:23 am

csampion wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:46 pm
Hi, I'm bumping the topic as I would also like to know more about Serbian betting shops. I can see there are many networks of offline shops, each with several outlets in the larger cities. I'm not planning on sharbing there, just straight up betting on non-moving odds, so it's not a problem if the bookies are quick to update their odds.

1) What are their typical limits? Do they limit or even exclude you personally after a period of winning?
2) Do they force you to use their betting cards, or can you bet fully anonymously? Also, do they have terminals that you can use yourself?
3) Can you bet perhaps in EUR as well? Or only in Serbian Dinars?
4) Are they reliable? I guess so, but seeing that Meridianbet has shops as well, and they are known for being shady in their online operations, who knows. Maybe they void frequently and blame it on palps?
5) Are their odds in the shops mostly the same as on their website? Or do they apply a larger vig offline?

Thanks for any info! I can share the same information about Hungary if anyone is interested, but probably not too useful anyway.
1. It depends on market, on top football leagues you will not have problems to stake 1000-2000€ or more, especially because there is a lot of shops and you can bet smaller amounts in several shops

2. In shops you can bet totally anonymously. Some bookies have terminals

3. Only dinars, someone will take euros from you but when they see that you are foreigner you will get bad exchange rate

4. They are reliable

5. Odds are the same in shop and online
Dean
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:19 am

What is the situation with local bookmakers in Ireland?
csampion
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:03 pm

DD13 wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:23 am
1. It depends on market, on top football leagues you will not have problems to stake 1000-2000€ or more, especially because there is a lot of shops and you can bet smaller amounts in several shops

2. In shops you can bet totally anonymously. Some bookies have terminals

3. Only dinars, someone will take euros from you but when they see that you are foreigner you will get bad exchange rate

4. They are reliable

5. Odds are the same in shop and online
Thanks, DD, that's very helpful!
El Tea
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:30 pm

Does anyone have contacts with runners in Serbia and the like. I'm interested in placing bets in those shops. As part of a syndicate we're looking to get stakes on in shops, we currently have a good network in the UK but looking to expland.

Return to “Bookies discussion”