RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill card (activation)

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
Cenamoli
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Skrill card (activation)

Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:25 pm

I received a Skrill card before 15 days  and I followed all the instructions and took a pin through its site without any problem.  But when i try to make purchases from the card (buy products or to make a deposit in bookmakers) something wrong and transaction not completed. Do anyone  know if I need to go to some atm to activate fully it or is there some other problem?
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Skrill card (activation)

Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:23 am

You have to activate the card at a physical shop or an ATM. As per gambling transactions using the Skrill prepaid Mastercard they are not allowed. You can use your Skrill balance directly for that.
Cenamoli
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:10 pm

Sandica9 wrote: You have to activate the card at a physical shop or an ATM. As per gambling transactions using the Skrill prepaid Mastercard they are not allowed. You can use your Skrill balance directly for that.
Thanks for your help. I thought I could deposit in a bookmaker that did not accept Skrill wallet as an deposit option at all .For example some bookmakers accept Mastercard or Visa as payment methods but not Skrill wallet , in this cases I can't use the card for any deposit/withdraw ?
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:15 pm

The bookmaker does not offer Skrill at all or Skrill is not an option in order to activate bonuses at that specific bookmaker?
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:24 am

Cenamoli wrote:
Sandica9 wrote: You have to activate the card at a physical shop or an ATM. As per gambling transactions using the Skrill prepaid Mastercard they are not allowed. You can use your Skrill balance directly for that.
Thanks for your help. I thought I could deposit in a bookmaker that did not accept Skrill wallet as an deposit option at all .For example some bookmakers accept Mastercard or Visa as payment methods but not Skrill wallet , in this cases I can't use the card for any deposit/withdraw ?
Usually bookies accept skrill card if skrill is not a deposit method. But most of them accept only cards with OTP. Skrill card does not have it. Maybe this is the reason of rejection.
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:40 pm

@ Wolfie
Have you ever made a deposit in a bookmaker using a Skrill prepaid Mastercard? If yes, can you please name the bookie?
Thanks
Cenamoli
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:40 pm

Sandica9 wrote: The bookmaker does not offer Skrill at all or Skrill is not an option in order to activate bonuses at that specific bookmaker?
Bookmaker does not offer Skrill or Neteller as payment methods at all , but accept Mastercard or VISA for deposit/withdraw. But i am interested also about activate bonus without Skrill because you can;t activate bonus with Skrill in many bookmakers nowadays .
Cenamoli
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:42 pm

Wolfie wrote:
Cenamoli wrote:

Usually bookies accept skrill card if skrill is not a deposit method. But most of them accept only cards with OTP. Skrill card does not have it. Maybe this is the reason of rejection.
Any other e-wallet( Astropay , ecopayz etc) offer cards with OTP or i can't find any ?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:32 am

Kripto Poulin wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:25 am
Kripto Poulin wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:21 am
i dont know that skrill has card.Is the card is just like debit or credit card ?
can some buddy please give me answer i am waitng for this
It is a debit card.

Return to “Skrill”