satelite-late betting

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: satelite-late betting  (Read 2984 times)
White Death

View Profile

White Death

satelite-late betting
« on: February 21, 2021, 08:14:09 PM »

hello friends i need your help! i live in greece and before some months i met a guy! this guy told me about for some satellite and some receiver and if connect it to the right position then you can place your bets with safe way because you know the result before the bookmakers! I did not believe him! then this guy told me to me to i place  bets for them and he pay me for this job. i told him ok and i work for him and yes this guy tells me the truth something like that its bosible! i ask them how can do that but he can tell me of nothing.

and I ask you my friends what kind of satelite is this and how can find them

*the bets he give me is only for tyrkey and russia
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

View Profile

kapetan1122

Re: satelite-late betting
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 09:29:53 PM »

hello friends i need your help! i live in greece and before some months i met a guy! this guy told me about for some satellite and some receiver and if connect it to the right position then you can place your bets with safe way because you know the result before the bookmakers! I did not believe him! then this guy told me to me to i place  bets for them and he pay me for this job. i told him ok and i work for him and yes this guy tells me the truth something like that its bosible! i ask them how can do that but he can tell me of nothing.

Was doing this maybe 7-8 years ago so dont remember all details or what its needed now but i believe its something simmilar like before.
You need satellite dish with motor so you can turn your dish on satellite you want,dish should be min 90cm as i remember,reciever should be better one that can accept all different kind of encryption
on this page you ll find almost all feeds that are faster than regular TV signal,this doesnt mean you ll be able to bet on every match but few will work.

satelliweb.com/?section=livef&langue=en
peny22
Gaining experience

View Profile

peny22

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 11:41:52 PM »

Was doing this maybe 7-8 years ago so dont remember all details or what its needed now but i believe its something simmilar like before.
You need satellite dish with motor so you can turn your dish on satellite you want,dish should be min 90cm as i remember,reciever should be better one that can accept all different kind of encryption
on this page you ll find almost all feeds that are faster than regular TV signal,this doesnt mean you ll be able to bet on every match but few will work.

Why aren't you doing this anymore?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro

View Profile

kapetan1122

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 12:03:24 PM »

Why aren't you doing this anymore?

I found better and more profitable things to bet on and almost all soft bookies left my country or slash limits on 10% so i decided to change my betting habbits
blizard
Gaining experience

View Profile

blizard

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 05:15:50 PM »

As Kapetan say,  you need a big plate with motor (i had very big) , probably descrambling sofware , information about free streams ,  time and efford to find the fast picture.
It works one way or other because every second counts , there are markets unregulated , many mistakes etch , but i had stoped too so dont think it will be easy.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 05:18:36 PM by blizard » Logged
applekiwi
Gaining experience

View Profile

applekiwi

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2021, 08:41:32 PM »

yes, it's possible we still do this. It requires a huge setup, A small antenna will not be enough, most feeds require a a 2.6m-3.7m antenna and one antenna will only give you one position. You need servers, software to descramble etc. It's a very expensive setup. Depends what you want to watch. Send me a message if you want to discuss this in private.

Bookies tend to void late bets so you have to be careful there
Saturn
Gaining experience

View Profile

Saturn

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2021, 02:58:10 PM »

What kind of sports ? As far as i know,  bookmarker has scouts on field.

Which bookmarker do u use to place bets? Soft or sharp ? 

If I look into the Sky, it makes me happy and shows me that my problems don't really matter. Because in the end I'm a part of something big and Amazing.
Cenamoli
Gaining experience

View Profile

Cenamoli

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2021, 03:06:56 PM »

yes, it's possible we still do this. It requires a huge setup, A small antenna will not be enough, most feeds require a a 2.6m-3.7m antenna and one antenna will only give you one position. You need servers, software to descramble etc. It's a very expensive setup. Depends what you want to watch. Send me a message if you want to discuss this in private.

How much all this set-up costs ? And if bookmakers void late bets , do you think it is worthwhile for someone to take it more seriously ?
applekiwi
Gaining experience

View Profile

applekiwi

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2021, 08:26:17 AM »

How much all this set-up costs ? And if bookmakers void late bets , do you think it is worthwhile for someone to take it more seriously ?

Depends what you want to watch
One antenna is for one position. There are 7 feed position covering Europe, Middle East and North Africa. 1 in Asia, 5 in South America

If you want to set it up you will not only need a lot of money, hundreds of thousands, but also a lot of know how. Rented internet connectivity, support staff on 3 continents, locations etc

Is it worth it - I guess it is - as it’s done by a lot of people. But as in everything in life you cannot be an expert in every field so you better rent the feeds

Can’t go into too many details about the betting side without revealing an edge.

Cenamoli
Gaining experience

View Profile

Cenamoli

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2021, 11:45:10 PM »

I totally agree with that .''Half knowledge is worse than ignorance''. But you said ''You better rent the feeds'' . That costs a lot ? I dοn't want to know  many details but am trying to understand to what extent if it is an advantage for  player nowadays yet .
sporco
Gaining experience

View Profile

sporco

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2021, 05:24:47 PM »
+1

I googled about it a couple of years ago and decided against pursuing this. While it could be done on almost amateur level, it requires running a multi-accounting enterprise, as bookies accounts don't live too long after a single late bet.

Some search keywords for help:

Code: [Select]
crazy cat blind scan
biss rainbow table

« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 05:26:50 PM by sporco » Logged
applekiwi
Gaining experience

View Profile

applekiwi

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2021, 07:13:16 AM »

If you want to do it on your own you should forget about it. I'm not talking about building the infrastructure, but watching the games. The more games you watch the better chance of you catching something. So you need a lot of people watching and alerting. It's still a thing, quite a few groups still at it.

Renting could be as little as 2000 euro a month. What you have to consider is:
- Can you get 5-6 people to watch.
- Can you get your hand on enough bookie accounts.
- Last but not least is the bank
lala
Gaining experience

View Profile

lala

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2021, 02:03:24 PM »

Hello,
I am also from Greece and I can help you but is there any way we can talk to eachother in private?
acaciomacedo21
Gaining experience

View Profile

acaciomacedo21

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2021, 11:34:59 AM »

I also worked with late bets, the biggest obstacle I have here in my country is in relation to the matches' transmissions, there are few games that I manage to stay in front of the houses. it would be great if we could set up a cooperation group. I just don't know how to communicate here in an individual way.
lala
Gaining experience

View Profile

lala

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2021, 02:14:12 PM »

I have selected to allow users to email me. I don't know if it is ok to write my email here.
Pages: [1] 2
Print