RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Creating bookmaker

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Balcanbettor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Creating bookmaker

Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:00 am

Hello. For a year now i am trying to build my own bookmaker website, but it seems i am doing it with the wrong people all the time as soon as we reach something they quit not knowing what is next ...

Does any1 here have his own betting website/app that can share it for a monthly fee ? I am working as an affiliate for a long time now and i have gathered so many players that i want to start to work localy on my own... Please if anyone have or is capable of building a new page reply here.

Cheers.
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Creating bookmaker

Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:38 pm

Do you need a local licence (if yes, for what country) or Curacao is just fine?
You can try to talk to BetConstruct they offer cheap White label/turnkey solutions, but have not so good reputation either
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:50 pm

I am not in your shoes so I dont know the exact circumstances, but I would firstly look for a white label as Sandica9 implied, instead of building something from scratch. It would save time and money massively.
Balcanbettor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:21 pm

Thank you very much for your respone but actually i was looking for something unlicenced, no deposit options. Everyhing controlled by me.. if you know what i mean.  I know i wont find any official websites with this offer but i am sure someone here have done this kind of work.
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:52 pm

You can start by offering the odds from a well known bookie in your country and then you can try to increase your juice till their limits. Delicate business but you can find your golden goose/geese :)
ujku123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:17 pm

Sandica9 wrote: You can start by offering the odds from a well known bookie in your country and then you can try to increase your juice till their limits. Delicate business but you can find your golden goose/geese :)
Maybe I can help you.
ujku123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:58 pm

Balcanbettor wrote: Hello. For a year now i am trying to build my own bookmaker website, but it seems i am doing it with the wrong people all the time as soon as we reach something they quit not knowing what is next ...

Does any1 here have his own betting website/app that can share it for a monthly fee ? I am working as an affiliate for a long time now and i have gathered so many players that i want to start to work localy on my own... Please if anyone have or is capable of building a new page reply here.

Cheers.
Maybe I can help you.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:14 pm

Check here:

bitcointalk.org/https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?t=2

I am not suggesting anything btw, you have to do your own due diligence as bitcointalk is full of scammers. Have seen many times that they sell bookie scripts etc though under marketplace section etc. You can post what you are looking for there as well. As said, be very carefull, use escrow etc.
Last edited by apoel81 on Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”