BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How long does William Hill withdrawal take?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

How long does William Hill withdrawal take?

Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:53 pm

I am facing some delays with a WilliamHill withdrawal even though my account is fully verified. It is a mid 4 figures amount but I have never seen a situation like this before. They usually pay within a couple of days.
I sent them an email asking about the delays but received no answer so far. Do you guys believe they are scrutinising my account? I mean, I have nothing to hide as I am a legitimate player, but this time it takes them longer than before. I used the account for some value betting and my winning streak was really unexpected. I didn’t receive an email from them about restrictions or anything like that. My account is still open and I can bet like before.
I read some horrible stories in arbusers and elsewhere about WilliamHill requesting thousands of documents some of them nearly impossible to have, resulting in delays and in some cases in no-pay situations. I hope this is not the case with me.
Any clues? Thank you very much.
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: How long does William Hill withdrawal take?

Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:08 pm

Any news from this case?
Thank you.
autobetting
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:46 pm

Normally they are usefull in terms of withdrawal speed and reliability. however....once they think theres something suspicious they can bleed you out with the verification line and will give you a hard time withdrawing your money. especially if you hit them with fixed or doddgy games.
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:55 pm

Gambleridis wrote: Any news from this case?
Thank you.
Yes, I have sent a 1000 documents several times. Like a Shakespearean fool.
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:28 am

I am in the same situation. Seems they have their own operating procedures. Keep us posted please.
ConnorKelly
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:14 pm

B_arber wrote: I am facing some delays with a WilliamHill withdrawal even though my account is fully verified. It is a mid 4 figures amount but I have never seen a situation like this before. They usually pay within a couple of days.
I sent them an email asking about the delays but received no answer so far. Do you guys believe they are scrutinising my account? I mean, I have nothing to hide as I am a legitimate player, but this time it takes them longer than before. I used the account for some value betting and my winning streak was really unexpected. I didn’t receive any email from them about restrictions or anything like that. My account is still open and I can bet like before.
I read some horrible stories in arbusers and elsewhere about WilliamHill requesting thousands of documents some of them nearly impossible to have, resulting to delays and in some cases in no pay situations. I hope this is not the case with me.
Any clues? Thank you very much.
I also had a similar story with them and the withdrawal of funds was delayed for 2 weeks. Do you have any updates on this situation?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:46 am

@B_arber, any news here?
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:32 am

I have no idea about B_arber, but in my case, after sending a tone of documents, and informing them I was about to take a legal action with a solicitor, the money arrived to me.
I am not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but I guess a solicitor threat would do the job.
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:39 pm

Gambleridis wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:32 am
a solicitor
This is the magic word. What a shame!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:11 am

B_arber wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:39 pm
Gambleridis wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:32 am
a solicitor
This is the magic word. What a shame!
We went far in describing these situations: portal/how-to-take-legal-action-against-a-bookmaker/

Return to “Bookies discussion”