RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill froze account linked with my binance

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
Bitamine
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Skrill froze account linked with my binance

Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:41 pm

Hello guys , I have a golden skrill account and it is freezed,  I made deposits with my binance visa card and they asked me the card statement of this binance card.I asked the support in live chat if they can provide me with the binance card statement but they told me that they dont provide this document. What should I do ? I am telling skrill that this document does not exist and they dont listen to me
le
leonbet

Re: Skrill froze account linked with my binance

Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:18 pm

Hi, any card, no matter debit or credit, no matter visa or mastercard or whatever, is linked to a bank account.It is from this bank account that all money transactions are made, including your deposit in Skrill.So all you have to do is go to your bank and ask them to issue you a bank statement from the bank account of your binance visa card.As in this bank statement your names, your address, your bank account number must be indicated.There should also be information that this is the bank account that feeds your binance visa card (the card number must be indicated).Finally, the bank statement must have an up-to-date date (day, month, year) of issuance, seal of the bank and signature of an employee.All the specified details are COMPLETELY MANDATORY for Skril to verify your data and verify your account.Each bank should issue such a document at the request of a customer.Some do it for free, others pay a fee.If your bank does not have such a standard document, ask the employee to issue you according to your specifications, and accordingly offer to pay some fee for the inconvenience.
I wish you good luck!
le
leonbet

Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:28 pm

You write that you asked in the chat of your bank.And they have told you that it is not possible to provide you with such a document.You must be a young man who has been in the internet generation all his life.But please keep in mind that sometimes you have to get up from your chair, you have to leave your personal comfort zone and move your ass.So don't delay, get up from the computer, take a short walk in your city and meet face to face with the employees at your bank.You will be amazed at the wonders of personal contact and kindness to people.
Bitamine
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:12 pm

Thanks for your advices but Binance is not a bank it is a  cryptocurrency exchange and I am using this binance visa binance.com/en/cards They dont have any physical shop to go. If I will ask for binance to give me a document that says that I am the legal owner of this card is enough ? Binance has extremely waiting lists and when I am describing the situation they tell me that I must find an alternative solution with skrill and not with them
Last edited by Bitamine on Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
le
leonbet

Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:19 pm

Then I apologize, for my ignorance and sharp tongue.I'm afraid I've been living in part since the last century ;D.And obviously i don't have to give advice to the younger generation.
blizard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:11 pm

Cant get crypto either tried lots of times ;)  so sorry in advance .

i suppose they just need to track the money .... send them a simple pic the transactions you had with the card and where the money to get crypto came from . If its a bank they will sure ask from there too,
If you got crypto anonymous , generated of whatever this things come from, there will be a problem i guess.
Tell us what happened anyway , its interesting 
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:07 pm

If it's a physical card maybe a photo with it with the covered digits will help. For a virtual card a printscreen with it if possible. Try to send this and eventually threaten Skrill with a chargeback if they are not satiafied. But from there it can go both ways. GL
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:46 am

If referred by arbusers, send me a PM mentioning the account number and the communication you had with Skrill and we will have a look with our Skrill manager.

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”