RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

How to cash out on Paddy Power

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
Goojybooboo
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

How to cash out on Paddy Power

Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:26 pm

I am fully aware of the cash out in other bookmakers and I already started exploring some techniques, especially with Bet365. But now I am looking to take advantage of the Paddy Power cash out option in certain gambling events.
The amount of money I get back from cash cow is determined at the exact time of cashing out and depends upon the current likelihood of the bet winning. But here is when bookmakers are making their mistakes and smart bettors take a rather large part of the pie.
So I would like to ask all the experienced members of our lovely community to give me an estimation. Of course I am not asking you to publicly inform me about your tricks. All I am asking is, does it worth it with Paddy Power? If Bet365 gets a grade 100 out of 100 for its cash out, how would you rate Paddy Power? Is there any opportunity left? What is the software they use?
Thank you all.
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: How to cash out on Paddy Power

Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:45 pm

It doesn't worth it mate. PaddyPower will limit you at a blink of the eye. Some times they limit accounts after just 1 bet.
Makes no sense comparing Paddy with Bet365. Bet365 is a league on its own. It has some unique characteristics produced by its enormous size. PaddyPower is something much much smaller.
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:56 pm

If you know how to use cash out on your side, there is no reason losing your time with PaddyPower. Go directly to Bet365 and become rich instantly.
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:30 am

I recall a very interesting post about using the Bet365 cash out system but can't find it anymore. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
AndreAleksandiris
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:52 pm

Goojybooboo wrote: I am fully aware of the cash out in other bookmakers and I already started exploring some techniques, especially with Bet365. But now I am looking to take advantage of the Paddy Power cash out option in certain gambling events.
The amount of money I get back from cash cow is determined at the exact time of cashing out and depends upon the current likelihood of the bet winning. But here is when bookmakers are making their mistakes and smart bettors take a rather large part of the pie.
So I would like to ask all the experienced members of our lovely community to give me an estimation. Of course I am not asking you to publicly inform me about your tricks. All I am asking is, does it worth it with Paddy Power? If Bet365 gets a grade 100 out of 100 for its cash out, how would you rate Paddy Power? Is there any opportunity left? What is the software they use?
Thank you all.
Never bet with PP, are they really can limit you after the first bet? lmao
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:05 pm

What is the strategy or the technique?
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:32 am

Is bot action welcome by Paddy?
Goojybooboo
Has experience

Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:50 am

I would like to thank you all for your help in regards to PaddyPower.
I made some really good profits from them while it lasted. They now changed their limiting procedure and it doesn't worth my time any more. That is why we have to keep 2-3 tricks running all the time, because sooner or later some of them will stop.
Thank you.
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:39 pm

Gambleridis wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:32 am
Yes.
blackjack
Has experience

Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:55 pm

B_arber wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:39 pm
Gambleridis wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:32 am
Yes.

Well of course it is not welcome. They simply don't know how to handle it. Others say they simply don't know what hit them.

Return to “Bookies discussion”