Get a Free Goal tool for a month

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
premiumtradings
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Get a Free Goal tool for a month

Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:38 pm

Hello Sports Fans,

Now you have the chance to get a Free Goal tool for a month!

All you need to do is to contact our support team to open your Goal account with PremiumTradings and get free access for the first month.

For those of you who do not know, our Premium Goal tool allows you to check the market odds for all available sports events! Whether it is pre-match or live betting you are interested in, and whether your passion lies in Soccer, Basketball or Tennis betting, Goal will display all available and updated odds without the slightest delay. It will provide you with the market averages according to your personal preferences!

Get your Goal account today and start hitting the market!

This isn`t all, if you are an existing client of PremiumTradings but you want to try our amazing tool, you can refer your friends and also get Free access for a month!

Click here for more details: http://bit.ly/FreeGoalTool

Best Regards,
PremiumTradings Team
Last edited by premiumtradings on Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johndans87
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Get a Free Goal tool for a month

Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:49 pm

I am old client of premiumtradings and I have goal account that was closed a year ago. May I benefit from the promotion in this case?
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:13 pm

Hello johndans87,

Thank you for your question. If you had an account in the past and wish to reopen it, to take advantage of the promotion you may refer a friend and get a free Goal tool for a month.

Feel free to contact our customer support team for further assistance. You can reach them via live chat at https://www.premiumtradings.com or in Skype: prmts77.

Best regards,
PremiumTradings Team
Last edited by premiumtradings on Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
probettor91
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:46 pm

Hi. This is a nice offer. Should i tell you my friend username to get the goal account?
premiumtradings
To become a Pro

Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:23 pm

Hello probettor91,

In order to benefit from the promotion please contact our operators by e-mail or chat and state your friend's details, or make sure your friend provides us with your name when registering his account. The Goal tool activation starts after your friend request his Goal account and is active 30 days from the activation date.

We are happy to answer all your questions to make sure you don’t miss the promotion!

Best regards,
PremiumTreidings Team

Return to “PremiumTradings”