BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Neteller deposits / issues

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
ozbets

Neteller deposits / issues

Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:13 pm

Hello guys
i m starting to be engouh of netelelr , these days i try to deposit in bookies nd also betfair and money leaves my neteller but never arrives at merchant ( betfair and bookies )

Kindly anyone these days have the same problem / issue ?

ty Jose
down
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Neteller deposits / issues

Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:37 pm

I had a similar issue last day with an agent. I do not know if it is a neteller side issue or an agent side issue as the agent would not provide further info.I had no problems with recent deposits on bookmakers though.
Last edited by down on Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:29 am

ozbets wrote: Kindly anyone these days have the same problem / issue ?
Jose, if your account is referred by arbusers, send me the account number and we will check with our Paysafe manager.
Regards
down
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:07 am

Hello admin,

If any conclusions come up from neteller side, would you mind sharing them here as well, as my own issue with the agent is still ongoing and what I get is that they are facing a "technical issue with their payment provider". I dont want to open a case here yet, giving them the benefit of the doubt, and an acceptance of the neteller side that is them they have the problem, will help towards that direction (that is that the agent is not to blame).

Thank you.

Return to “Neteller ”