PremiumTradings wants to scam me

A unique betting brokerage aimed at professional punters.
PremiumTredingScamMe
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

PremiumTradings wants to scam me

Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:18 pm

Good day, sorry for my English, I am writing with the help of a translator.
Today, when I tried to log into my PremiumTradings account using my usual username password and mail, I received an "incorrect password" error. Trying to recover my password via mail I received a message stating that my mail is not registered (????)
I contacted the live chat where the support asked me
1. Mail
2. Security code issued during registration
3. Documents (passport, bill, screenshot from skrill wallet)

I provided all of the above, after which the support asked for my username, I provided the username that I logged in 2 months ago, but the support said that it was an invalid username.
I assumed I might have forgotten it (although it is recorded in a text file along with the password)
I also provided the last password for my account.
The support said that while I could not find the correct login, I could not restore my account.
I have provided all the evidence that I am the owner of the account, but the support specified for the wrong login does not want to restore my account and conduct further dialogue.
The amount of damage is 12,000 eur.
risilloch
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: PremiumTradings wants to scam me

Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:10 pm

They normally send weekly status reports via email. Don't you have any of these to show that you are a customer.

I'd be surprised if these guys were trying to out and out cheat you. They may need careful watching regarding T & Cs
but I'd still consider them on the level. Although recent reports in this forum show that the agent landscape is getting harder to navigate.

Could you possibly have had your device hacked and somebody has captured your credentials, logged into your account and changed all the details, eg password, email etc
PremiumTredingScamMe
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:41 pm

Naturally, I have a status report, I can shoot any video with my mail, my passport, any requested confirmation method, but they refuse to solve the problem. On any site, you can forget your username and log in by mail, restore access to your account by mail.
if my account was hacked, then surely they would have required some documents to change the login, password, and everything else?

I also found an interesting nuance in the welcome letter received from them during registration.

"In this file you will also find your Security code with us, which will be required in case of lost/forgotten password, username or anything related."

I provided this code to the support, but he said that I must name the username and must remember it if this account belongs to me.
At the moment, they generally refuse to help me in live chat.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:40 am

I would like to repeat, once again, this is a community of smart bettors, where most of the members are pros or semipros. No-one here was born yesterday.

That said, after reading carefully what you say, I conclude if there is any possibility for scam, this most probably comes from your side. You really can't expect anyone giving you money if you can't even remember your credentials. Let's suppose for a minute, that you are not the real owner of the account. It would be a fatal and unforgivable mistake for PremiumTradings to hand you the balance of the account. What if the owner appears 2 minutes after the withdrawal?

In addition, I am informing you that our forum can't be used for a character assassination of any supported company. The title that you gave to this thread doesn't represent reality, unless you have solid proof that someone is stealing your funds.
Your profile's name is also a statement at its own.

I am watching carefully this thread and I will moderate it in any way I believe it is fair.
PremiumTredingScamMe
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:48 pm

I hope you have carefully studied everything that I have written.
ANY PROOFS THAT I AM THE ACCOUNT OWNER.

I provided support with the login with which I logged in last time. I admit with a small degree of probability that I could have indicated it incorrectly. Do you think this is enough to deprive me of 12,000 eur?

I agree to withdraw funds to the same Skrill wallet from which all deposits were made. It is also the account mail.

My account was blocked without the possibility of password recovery without any notifications to my mail.

And the most important argument lies in the PremiumTrading rules about the ability to recover mail, login, password, etc. using the SECURITY CODE that I PROVIDED.

My nickname and thread name reflect how I see this situation. Making this situation public is the only way that will help me achieve justice and an objective assessment of society. My accusations are based on facts, you assumed that I was trying to deceive someone without any facts.
PremiumTredingScamMe
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:11 pm

I received a response from PremiumTradings. They don't want to pay me a cent.
Next, I will provide their answer.
"
Dear Aleksandr,

This e-mail is reaching you in regards to our live chat conversation and your further request for account’s access.

Upon the receipt of your documents and the fact that you were unable to provide significant identifying account’s data, your case was escalated for a security check.

After the additionally led investigation by our Anti-Fraud Department, it was detected that you own more than one profile with us which is considered as violating site's T&C.

One of the IP addresses that you’d used to login in your betting account was undoubtedly found in usage by another customer’s account.

According to site’s T&C multiple accounts are not allowed, you may refer to the "Membership" section in our Terms & Conditions quoted below:

''You are only allowed to register one Profile with the PremiumTradings service (except those authorized and approved by PremiumTradings in advance). The company reserves the right to suspend or to immediate close your profile on its sole discretion and forfeit the available funds in all betting accounts under the related Profiles, if it is found that you have multiple Profiles registered with us.''

''You shall not allow (either intentionally or unintentionally) any third party (except those authorized by the Company in advance) including any persons under the age of 18 to use your Account, password or identity to access or use the Services. The company reserves the right to suspend or to immediate close your profile on its sole discretion and forfeit the available funds in all betting accounts under the related Profiles.''

Here is a link for your reference: https://www.premiumtradings.com/en/terms-and-conditions/nolayout/

Following the above the available funds have been forfeited and the access to all your profiles has been permanently denied.

Keep in mind that PremiumTradings adopts strict procedures when it is concern to detecting collision between two or more profiles/accounts. A violation of our Multi account policy may be caused by an identified match between a number of personal details or exhibited activity on the site, among which is a match between the IP addresses used to log in and/or betting.

We would like to emphasize that this is carried out in strict accordance to site's rules, quoted above.

Our position is final and will not be a subject of any further alteration.

Kind Regards,"

My friends also have PremiumTrading accounts. We accessed them using one Wi-Fi network. This does not prove that I have multiple accounts. They can ask for any proof of account ownership (as any honest company does) and get it, but they prefer to just steal my funds. I always had only one account, which only I had access to. PremiumTradings steals my funds for no reason.
Goojybooboo
Has experience

Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:20 pm

Did you bet also at the same markets with your friends?
PremiumTredingScamMe
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:29 pm

Sometimes it is possible. Does this also prove that I have multiple accounts? The ip address argument is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I can log in using a public wifi, another user with whom we are not even familiar is also using this wifi. Is this a reason to confiscate your money?

this is absurd.
Imagine that your bank has taken your money because you logged into its application with Starbucks Wi-Fi.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:36 pm

Did you and your friends took bonus?

Did you and your friends used PT for the goaltool or you used them for the 18bet/clones?
PremiumTredingScamMe
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:48 pm

We did not use any bonuses. Used for 18bet, Pica88, Singbet, Fairbet Exchange, Orbits Exchange,
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:30 pm

what i am saying is that it is different if 2 persons with same ip are using their mollybet platform and it is different if those 2 persons are using their PT tool or any other book offered from them that limit winners and they took position on your bets (18bet/babibet/1bet).
PremiumTredingScamMe
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:33 pm

I generally don't see any point in creating multiple PremiumTrading accounts. At least in my case. 99% of the turnover on my account is exchanges. Who needs multiple exchange accounts anyway?
warner
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:48 pm

I have an update and good news to anyone who has ever had their funds confiscated from 18bet due to duplicate IP addresses used. I had $37,000 seized back in February due to this bonus claim. I brought this to the ADR who sided completely with me and told 18bet to return my funds however they only returned 5000 euros which is the maximum amount they were binded to. I then got lawyers involved (Green Table Legal) who wrote them a letter saying we're going to court and also contacted MGA. MGA finally listened and directed 18bet to release the rest of my funds which I received today.

While I still to this day contend that I did not use a multiple IP the key argument was that they did not have anything in their terms and conditions (at the time) about using multiple IP addresses as there's many valid reasons one may have a shared one (library, coffee shop, VPN, etc). 18bet have since updated their rules in June to account for the IP address however anyone who had their money confiscated for this reason before then should be subject to their older rules and have their money returned. They likely even cited their old rules in email conversations with you when they seized the money which does not include mention if IP addresses.

This is one of the scams this group has been doing another famous one being fake bets. You can not use in this case Maltese system though.
PremiumTredingScamMe
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:04 pm

Thank you very much for your concern. Could you send me an example of your complaint letter? this will help me a lot.

PremiumTradings no longer responds to me. I think a complaint to the regulator will force them to act in accordance with the law and fairness.
vinciguerra
Has experience

Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:03 pm

Honestly, I'm not a fan of agents using their T&C forcing their customers to "forfeit" their money. It's not the agent's money to forfeit, they're only a middle man.

If an agent suspects fraud, they need to pay the client and then throw him out.

Besides, why would an agent be entitled to keep funds if multiple customers login from the same IP? Why would anyone deliberately multi-account an agent if no bonus is involved? There's nothing to gain for the player, and nothing to lose for the agent from this behaviour.

Return to “PremiumTradings”