BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill country

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
yyzy

Skrill country

Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:08 pm

Hi, so basically I split time between two countries. Can I use my Skrill on a betting account which registered address does not match the country of my Skrill account? Or would I have to request to change the country on Skrill or make a new Skrill account registered on my other address/country?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Skrill country

Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:39 pm

yyzy wrote: Hi, so basically I split time between two countries. Can I use my Skrill on a betting account which registered address does not match the country of my Skrill account? Or would I have to request to change the country on Skrill or make a new Skrill account registered on my other address/country?
Yes, you can use it. However, notice, that Skrill will block your account if you login to it from a country different than the registered. You will have to call them and explain the situation in order to have your account unblocked.
Be careful.
Trevorr
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:18 pm

arbusers wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:39 pm
yyzy wrote: Hi, so basically I split time between two countries. Can I use my Skrill on a betting account which registered address does not match the country of my Skrill account? Or would I have to request to change the country on Skrill or make a new Skrill account registered on my other address/country?
Yes, you can use it. However, notice, that Skrill will block your account if you login to it from a country different than the registered. You will have to call them and explain the situation in order to have your account unblocked.
Be careful.
I've never noticed that they would block it if I login from a different coutry.
But can bookie see my address at Skrill, does Skrill share anything(country, exact address, status of verfication...)?
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:43 pm

Kripto Poulin wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:01 pm
I didnt know why skrill not acepting new acounts.temperary block the accounts can some body know the issue ?
What country where you trying to open the account from ?

Return to “Skrill”