From the UK, but living abroad. Can I arb?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: From the UK, but living abroad. Can I arb?  (Read 3100 times)
Gaining experience

Karma: 3
Posts: 27

View Profile


From the UK, but living abroad. Can I arb?
« on: August 15, 2012, 08:05:09 PM »


One thing that has been on my mind about arbing is my geographical location and the documents that I will need to open bookie accounts and then get money out of the bookie accounts.

My situation is that I am from England but have been living in South East Asia for over a year up until earlier this year when I moved to Spain.

I still have a UK bank account and credit card with a UK address ( a friend's house).

I am not on the electoral roll, and have no utility bills.

I am brand new to betting and arbing and unsure as to what documents bookies typically need ( if any) to open accounts.

I will be moving back to the UK next month, and then moving abroad again next Summer.

I appreciate I will need a VPN to hide my my IP address when arbing abroad, but what documents will the bookies need from me?

Do I need to be on the electoral roll in the UK?

Thanks again for any help.

Totally Pro

Karma: 5
Posts: 532

View Profile


Re: From the UK, but living abroad. Can I arb?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 01:49:00 PM »

It depend on the bookie .

Asians require you a copy of ID , utility bill and a proof of the method you have used to deposit. So if you use Moneybookers,they require a sreenshot of Moneybookers account .The details on Asians account must match with details on Moneybookers account .

Europeans need just a copy of ID and utility bill .
Pages: [1]