RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Phone call from bet365

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
bookabuser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Phone call from bet365

Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:39 pm

Is there anyone that can contribute to this situation?
I used my bet365 account mainly for value bets and for betting on best football leagues, and like 3 days ago i saw that my account is locked. I cannot enter it.
On chat they told me to give them my phone number and that someone will call me. Ofc they didnt, i came again to complain that i recieved an email stating that I did not answered them, but I did not recieved the call at all!
Guy from the costumer service keep insisting to give him my number again and that they will call me 100% . We stuck in a loop, this conversation happened 6 more times with 6 different guys / girls from costumer service, and I have every single conversation sent on my email in a transcript..
The only email that I recieved from them was that they called me on number I gave to them (the number wasnt the same! it was completely different than the one i gave), on chat they are repeating themselves and I have left with a gian sausage in my hand instead of all the money I earned. SO i wrote to IBAS complaining about the situation but aparently they do not deal with this kind of problem, only betting related problems ..
Also to mention, i asked for their number - I will call them from my number! but no- bet365 is not currently accepting phone calls, for God know what reasons..
So if someone has an idea what I should do, i would rather to have a pile of my (hard earned!) money in a hand, instead of giant bet365 sausage!
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Phone call from bet365

Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:48 pm

kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:40 pm

why you asked them if you can call them? simply call ..do activity
bookabuser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:50 pm

bcs if you read my post you will see that calls to bet365 arent possible.
If you try to call them the machine will tell you that bet365 is not currently accepting phone calls
Apparently you cannot call them, thats why i asked them for some alternative numbers for me to call.
I wanted to hear someone that has been trough this and can find a solution without going to lawyers or courts, I thing that this is gonna be a simple error / mistake / and that they will call.
It is stupid from a company like bet365 to steal money like that - let us call you / dont call you / confiscate money ..
As for reading this forum ... i am reading it for 6 years, and I had a lot of problems with this bookie, especially in 2018 from GRAND LOCKINGS of bot users, where I still have 20+k locked (waiting for PVC's that never come)

Return to “Bookies discussion”