RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Mole inside trading department

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
freaked
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mole inside trading department

Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:27 am

It would be of incredible value if somebody from the inside could go through selected limited accounts, revealing what caused them to be reviewed and limited and how this could have possibly been avoided.

Has anyone ever heard of a case like this?
DPG
Has experience

Re: Mole inside trading department

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:21 am

I would guess it's mostly done automatically rather than keeping tabs on individual accounts. If you hit the same value lines at the same times as plenty of others, it won't be long before they shut you down. All the bookmakers are the same in the way they work.

Plus it's illegal but I'm sure they share details with one another of accounts who they suspect are arbers.
Last edited by DPG on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:42 am

DPG wrote: Plus it's illegal but I'm sure they share details with one another of accounts who they suspect are arbers.
Usually the odds provider makes the risk decisions based on all bookmakers they have as clients. For this reason it looks like some bookies share data but i think they dont unless they have the same ownership. Lately the european law allows banking institutions to share clients data to third parties for a price. I think in 2 or 3 years its effect will give a hard punch to smart gambling.
apoel81
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:20 am

freaked wrote: It would be of incredible value if somebody from the inside could go through selected limited accounts, revealing what caused them to be reviewed and limited and how this could have possibly been avoided.

Has anyone ever heard of a case like this?
It seems that all new accounts are reviewed, not only arbitrage accounts.

The screenshot below is from Betnomi which use betcontruct platform, so i assume the risk management is done from Betconstruct

https://ibb.co/Jmh2RwJ
freaked
Has experience

Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:32 pm

I guess nobody has heard of a case like this so?
I wonder how one would go about recruiting the said mole?
It would be a huge benefit to know why previous accounts have been limited, and not make the same mistake in future.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”