RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

1xbet stole my money, how to get back?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
kefgab
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

1xbet stole my money, how to get back?

Thu May 06, 2021 11:52 am

I know that 1xbet are thieves and it's not worth playing with them, but I had an account there since 2016. There have never been problems with deposits and withdrawals.
However, recently, when paying out EUR 3,000, they asked for verifications. Then they asked about my acquaintance with some two people I don't know. Since my reply that I do not know them, 1xbet does not reply to e-mails, and access to my account has been blocked. It's been a week since their last email.
There is 7,500 EUR on the account.

What steps should I take to get my money back?
cigo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: 1xbet stole my money, how to get back?

Thu May 06, 2021 12:35 pm

you have been scamed, buy number 1 scam bookie
gigiu30
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 06, 2021 4:44 pm

kefgab wrote: I know that 1xbet are thieves and it's not worth playing with them, but I had an account there since 2016. There have never been problems with deposits and withdrawals.
However, recently, when paying out EUR 3,000, they asked for verifications. Then they asked about my acquaintance with some two people I don't know. Since my reply that I do not know them, 1xbet does not reply to e-mails, and access to my account has been blocked. It's been a week since their last email.

The maximum error is get expensive values on this book. Here we aways use and ever withdraw with sucess values about 1000 - 1500 bucks.
bet365killer
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 11, 2021 10:03 am

same story with me, before 10 days 1xbit stole my money around 19mbtc  and say xxx reason.
Stay away from this scamm bookie
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue May 11, 2021 10:36 am

ONCE AGAIN THIS BOOKIE IS SCAM .. Honestly why people think that 1xbet will not scam them? even if u are gambler and you win few thousands eur they will not pay you..
The 1xBet Support
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 19, 2021 1:58 pm

kefgab wrote: I know that 1xbet are thieves and it's not worth playing with them, but I had an account there since 2016. There have never been problems with deposits and withdrawals.

Dear kefgab!

Thanks for your feedback. To understand all situation, please specify your client ID. We will definitely check all the necessary information and get back to you with an answer

All the best,
The 1xBet Support
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed May 19, 2021 6:15 pm

The 1xBet Support wrote: Dear kefgab!

Thanks for your feedback. To understand all situation, please specify your client ID. We will definitely check all the necessary information and get back to you with an answer

All the best,
The 1xBet Support
We are extremely happy to see 1xbet in our forum. Let's hope you give solutions to our members as I must say they really need them.
Kefgab, send me via PM your client ID and I will forward it to 1xbet. Of course, if you feel comfortable you can post it here too.
kefgab
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 20, 2021 3:34 pm

The 1xBet Support wrote:

Dear kefgab!

All the best,
The 1xBet Support

Hi! I`m ver happy that you answered me. Your support hasn`t responded me from end of April.
My ID 66964512
The 1xBet Support
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 21, 2021 10:12 am

kefgab wrote:
The 1xBet Support wrote:

Dear kefgab!

All the best,
The 1xBet Support

Hi! I`m ver happy that you answered me. Your support hasn`t responded me from end of April.
My ID 66964512
Dear kefgab!

We have checked the information for your request. Unfortunately, the client ID number you entered doesn't exist. Please check the client ID that you provided for correctness and provide us with your game account number (account ID).  We'll be in touch and answer you

All the best,
The 1xBet Support
kefgab
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri May 21, 2021 6:09 pm

I found in my old e-mail two ID numbers from 1xbet.
Probably, one of them isn`t active (I had two currencies on my account).
Second number is 5495037
I can send screenshots from my e-mail to provide this, if you wish.
balls of steele
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon May 24, 2021 9:51 am

Typical 1xbet confronting a typical abuser who forgot his username among other things. A sea of thieves.
The 1xBet Support
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 24, 2021 10:10 am

kefgab wrote: I found in my old e-mail two ID numbers from 1xbet.
Probably, one of them isn`t active (I had two currencies on my account).
Second number is 5495037
I can send screenshots from my e-mail to provide this, if you wish.
Dear kefgab!

Thank you for providing information, you can send screenshots of messages to PM. According to information from the Security Service, account ID 5495037 is not blocked or limited. You can place bets and use your account without any restrictions. Please check the information on this account, if you will have any questions - we are always in touch and ready to help you in any situation

All the best,
The 1xBet Support
kefgab
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 24, 2021 12:40 pm

Hi 1xbet!

You wrote that I can login to my account, but it doesn`t work.
I can`t login to any of my account. I used ID, email and nothing helps.
The 1xBet Support
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 24, 2021 2:19 pm

kefgab wrote: Hi 1xbet!

You wrote that I can login to my account, but it doesn`t work.
I can`t login to any of my account. I used ID, email and nothing helps.
Dear kefgab!

In order for us to understand the situation more thoroughly, we need more information. We kindly ask you provide us with this kind of info:
- The screenshots of the error that occurs when you try to log into the accounts from ID's which you wrote earlier.

You can send information to PM

All the best,
The 1xBet Support
Srdjan990
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 24, 2021 8:29 pm

Dont want to open new thread about 1xbet clone LINEBET , but i need answers. I have made a mistake, while depositing USDT on account. I made deposit trough binance smart chain on metamask, but linebet offers only deposit trough Ethereum mainnet. now, i followed the hash of transaction and found the whole transaction on bscscan and the transaction is SUCCESSFUL, which means that my money went to that location, but linebet refuses to payback me now, and even to refund the same amount on my linebet account for me to spend it on their site ..
Binance support told me that Linebet need to refund that money since transaction was successful. Everything is transparent and i am willing to send hash of transaction and screenshots.

Return to “Bookies discussion”