RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Covid19 vac

Anything else but gambling
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Covid19 vac

Sun May 16, 2021 1:44 pm

I will make my decision based on the odds of course.

UK 35,000,000 people vaccinated, 1107 deaths (As of 12th May) 650,000 adverse reactions, including serious life altering ones of about 10,000.

Odds of vaccine death or serious injury, 0.03%, very low.

Odds of my dying from covid 0.007%

So for me the vaccine is about 5 times more dangerous than covid, and thats if I even catch covid.  Also no one knows what medium or long term problems there may be with the vaccine.  What if it causes cancer or autoimmune disease in millions of people.

So its a NO from me.
Eygv3w3WUAMLYqw.jpg
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun May 16, 2021 3:19 pm

I like your mathematical approach on vaccination dealer wins, but in your equitation there is a missing factor. By getting vaccinated you protect people around you, family, friends, beloved ones. From a strictly egoistic (another Greek word) point of view, you are doing fine.
This factor is multiplied if it happens having near you people with low surviving possibilities.

Besides that, one should not be ok with his/her conscience, being a stowaway of the society/family.

Also this chart could be more accurate if a certain categorisation was included. For example, M/F, income, geographical allocation etc.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun May 16, 2021 3:38 pm

dealer wins wrote: I will make my decision based on the odds of course.

UK 35,000,000 people vaccinated, 1107 deaths (As of 12th May) 650,000 adverse reactions, including serious life altering ones of about 10,000.

So for me the vaccine is about 5 times more dangerous than covid, and thats if I even catch covid.  Also no one knows what medium or long term problems there may be with the vaccine.  What if it causes cancer or autoimmune disease in millions of people.

So its a NO from me.[attachment id=0 msg=84436]
In my opinion you are not comparing similar dates.

You put in one side %die because of the virus
And in the other side, % of die + % of serious disease.

You have to add % of serious disease because of the virus.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun May 16, 2021 3:53 pm

In the history of vaccines, I dont think there has ever been a vaccine that increases someones chance of dying, up until this one lol

For people under 30, you would have to be INSANE to take the vaccine, and dont get me started on children, who are at ZERO risk from covid.
Never trust a goose!!!
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun May 16, 2021 4:05 pm

dealer wins wrote: In the history of vaccines, I dont think there has ever been a vaccine that increases someones chance of dying, up until this one lol

For people under 30, you would have to be INSANE to take the vaccine, and dont get me started on children, who are at ZERO risk from covid.
I was with my father yesterday. He works in the hospital.
He is not sure about the vaccine. And telling me history about Thalidomide effects long time ago.
Who knows...
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun May 16, 2021 4:28 pm

I am reading right now about cases of myocarditis in Israel, because of Pfizer vaccine. :-\ :-\
blizard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun May 16, 2021 4:45 pm

dealer wins wrote: I will make my decision based on the odds of course.

Mistakes in math are making you taking completely wrong decision ...  statistics are great  but NEVER forget to check with logic before bet , to spot a obvious error,

1) Most obvious mistake  is that 0.03 percent you say of people die after the vaccine , is exacly the same percentage of people died without taking the vaccine at same period and age group ....
Meaning, that there is NO death increase(ZERO statistical deaths increase) for the group that took the vaccine against the group that did not take it.
(logic double check  , the total deaths are getting lower and returning to before convid percenteges, deaths verified from vaccine are almost not existant)

2) You make an assumption that your age group will always have a bed in hospital with perfect care.
You assume that if you ever were in 20% risk of diyng by the virus,  the doctors will take off the bed a 84 year old with also 20% risk of dying to put you ...
(this is the clasic practice all over the world ... young need less time to recover so have hight priority and almost all are saved - opposite for the older ones.)

This assumption making the real death rate of young group lower than normal , and also may increrase severly if all others dont take the vaccine .

3) Another mistake you do, not counting carantine measures ... cant last forever, so percentages of you diyng cant always stay the same  low number without vaccine

ps
You have only 1 statistical reason to not take the vaccime .... if you never plan to go out of home in next year (or extra minimal) so maybe you dont have risk of getting it.
And also maybe if you are under 12 , there is no clear indication of how easy this ages can get the virus, so there is a possibility to not need it, something that happens to cats and dogs possibly.
dealer wins wrote: In the history of vaccines, I dont think there has ever been a vaccine that increases someones chance of dying, up until this one lol
its is IMPOSIBLE for a vaccine to do more damage than the virus wants to cure,  its technicaly imposible since worse case scenario they insert the virus it self. (that never hapens offcourse )
You compare wrong things to make a statisticaly anomaly , logic should have easily spoted
Last edited by blizard on Sun May 16, 2021 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun May 16, 2021 6:47 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote: I am reading right now about cases of myocarditis in Israel, because of Pfizer vaccine. :-\ :-\
I 've read about this also! Have you read about cases of myocarditis  because of covid19 ? They are orders of magnitude bigger!
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun May 16, 2021 7:09 pm

cortomaltese wrote:
CharlieSheen99 wrote: I am reading right now about cases of myocarditis in Israel, because of Pfizer vaccine. :-\ :-\
I 've read about this also! Have you read about cases of myocarditis  because of covid19 ? They are orders of magnitude bigger!
yes, yes, 5-10% of all cases.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun May 16, 2021 8:42 pm

CharlieSheen99 wrote:
cortomaltese wrote:
yes, yes, 5-10% of all cases

So that's millions of myocarditis cases due to covid . For Israel i read about 62 cases of myocarditis due to pfizer vaccine in 5 million vaccinated at the time!
Can't compare these two !
Last edited by cortomaltese on Sun May 16, 2021 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blizard
Has experience

Sun May 16, 2021 9:05 pm

Not true .

1) wikipedia ...
The prevalence rate of myocarditis is about 22 cases per 100,000 persons annually.[31]
(on 5 millions - 22 cases per year becomes 1.100 per year)

2) Of over five million people who received the vaccine in Israel, around 62 cases of myocarditis were recorded in days after the vaccination

A) “The Health Ministry is currently examining whether there is an excess in morbidity and whether it can be attributed to the vaccines.”

B) Pfizer added: “Adverse events are regularly and thoroughly reviewed and we have not observed a higher rate of myocarditis than what would be expected in the general population.

PS
My calculations say , 1100 cardiopathy per year in 5 millions , means 3 per day .
More simple, if you receive 60 cases of myocarditis 20 days after vaccine day ( or 10 days after each of 2 vaccinations) all is normal since 60 is expected (more can be vaccines fault)

Conclusion , DONT listen to anyone saying  ... listen to officials or do the math.

cortomaltese wrote: So that's millions of myocarditis cases due to covid .
The incidence of Covid-19-induced myocarditis is not well established. In late July, shocking findings from a study published in JAMA Cardiology suggested that after being screened via cardiac magnetic resonance imaging, 60% of Covid-19 survivors (independent of the severity of the illness) had developed myocarditis.
Last edited by blizard on Sun May 16, 2021 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun May 16, 2021 9:26 pm

arbusers wrote: I like your mathematical approach on vaccination dealer wins, but in your equitation there is a missing factor. By getting vaccinated you protect people around you, family, friends, beloved ones. From a strictly egoistic (another Greek word) point of view, you are doing fine.
This factor is multiplied if it happens having near you people with low surviving possibilities.

Besides that, one should not be ok with his/her conscience, being a stowaway of the society/family.

Also this chart could be more accurate if a certain categorisation was included. For example, M/F, income, geographical allocation etc.
This is not truth,vaccine doesnt mean you ll not get sick or that you ll not give virus to other person so there is no different for others in this case,only thing is that your body ll react with better imune system and probably virus ll not kill you,but if you are younger person virus ll not kill you eather way but you can still make other people sick even if you get vaccine.
blizard
Has experience

Sun May 16, 2021 9:50 pm

kapetan1122 wrote:...only thing is that your body ll react with better imune system
Thats the point .... better imune system means less numbers or populating virus , less death for you and to people around you too , less trouble for health damage all become better not just what you think.

Return to “Rest Area”