RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Covid19 vac

Anything else but gambling
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Covid19 vac

Wed May 12, 2021 2:06 pm

Arbuser's forum community is amongst the smartest i know of!!
Having said that even though subject  has nothing to do with this communitie's main topics
still , i would consider worthy to exchange thoughts about one important issue that is discussed all over the world these days ...
And that's no other but the covid19 vaccination
Would you do it if you could ?
And if yes would you have preferences among the available vaccines ? Pfizer/Moderna/Az-Ox/SputnikV/Johnson's/Novavax/Chinese vaccines etc
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Covid19 vac

Wed May 12, 2021 2:14 pm

Yes, i will take the vaccine.

I already had dozens of vaccines in my life, and almost all of them were good.
About which one, i think that Pfizer is my favorite.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed May 12, 2021 3:47 pm

First off all i must admit i am no expert in the subject
i am no doctor nor immunologist
i am just a humble mathematician and i consider myself a thinking person
I give you some food for your thought
-->
phpBB [video]

Now... as already told i am no expert here , i just provide these links for educational purposes and with the hope to help those in doubt to decide what is best for them.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed May 12, 2021 4:30 pm

Vaccines will be obligatory, (Yes, they will not put you a gun in your head, but you will not be able to travel, and you will have restrictions if you don't want to receive the vaccine).
What people that knows more than me (if anyone knows something about this virus), told me is that most probably the virus will becomes resistant to the vaccines, and we will have to put the vaccine every single year, exactly like what happens actually with the flu.
If finally we have this environment, we will need a lot of money every year and it will be a logistic problem to solve it.
Approximately 20% of the people put every year the flu vaccine in Europe (some states more, and others less), anyway, it is different to uptake a vaccine every year for 100% of people. So it will have a lot of costs.
Every single organism wants to survive and adapt to the environment, and corona will not be the exception. It will try to adapt and to survive to the vaccines.

Let's see what is going on. Stay safe.
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 12, 2021 9:24 pm

Since the politicians are telling us to do the vaccine, that's a solid sign that the whole thing is a fraud.
blizard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed May 12, 2021 10:20 pm

cem wrote: Since the politicians are telling us to do the vaccine, that's a solid sign that the whole thing is a fraud.
Sure they are lyers ,  but dont forget they are smarter than you ... they are arbing  :)
If you dont take the vaccine you will die or you will kill , and politicians will profit be sure.
If you take it we all live , but they will be rich and make more viruses.
If you put cameras - mobiles etch to protect from all viruses and crimes, they will take advantage to control you.

So , take the vaccine to save lives ... its like when you are drunk and drive ... the good  thing is to stop and risk go by foot or pay taxi , but save all from drunk driving.

I personaly tho had a vaccine in army, and gave me huge lump , that gave me some pain for 10 years... they also made a secont on under the first and also have a big lump, but this was gone in a 3 -4 months.

Nowone else had problem, they said it was nothing serius but i am a but scared  :)  all health is good, never take any madicine almost so i will wait a but longer .
Last edited by blizard on Wed May 12, 2021 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nahcarts
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 13, 2021 6:31 am

if you are under 50 age, don´t take it. Let your immunity get better itself without this shit.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 13, 2021 8:32 am

Why do you apply this strategy against this virus and not with others?
Diphtheria, or hepatitis to put some examples?
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu May 13, 2021 8:35 am

Considering that there is also a probability for the vaccine to kill you, i would wait for the virus. But sooner or later all people will pass at least one time covid19 so for old age is better to take the vaccine which is in fact a value bet. But variance in this type of value betting would be fatal for your life, so this is a very individual choice. For humanity as a whole is better to get vaccinated.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 13, 2021 8:55 am

Probability of vaccine to kill you?
I just searched google: 168 cases of clots with 21.2M of vaccines administrated.
It means: 0.00079245% of probabilities. We are all bettors so i will tell you the odds: 1261
I searched bet365. Odds for Albany to win Eurovision is 501.
I searched cycling: Odds for Jefferson Alexander Cepeda is 1501 to win Giro do Italia.

Seriously do you think that vaccine can kill you?
And, if you take the ratio: deaths of people under 50 divided by people infected under 50.
What odds do you have?

Common......, theory of conspiracy are okkk and funny, but i prefer dates.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 13, 2021 9:00 am

CharlieSheen99 wrote: Probability of vaccine to kill you?
I just searched google: 168 cases of clots with 21.2M of vaccines administrated.
It means: 0.00079245% of probabilities. We are all bettors so i will tell you the odds: 1261
I searched bet365. Odds for Albany to win Eurovision is 501.
I searched cycling: Odds for Jefferson Alexander Cepeda is 1501 to win Giro do Italia.

Seriously do you think that vaccine can kill you?
And, if you take the ratio: deaths of people under 50 divided by people infected under 50.
What odds do you have?

Common......, theory of conspiracy are okkk and funny, but i prefer dates.
I even did wrong this calculations: odds are 126100. (I didn't take morning coffee sorry)

So even better for my estimations....
Wolfie
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu May 13, 2021 9:47 am

But still is more than 0 percent right ? Please read correctly what i meant. I am not a conspiracy theory type of person and i prefer research over speculation. And i am not anti vaccine. But we cant blindly say that this are the best vaccines ? Differently from all other vaccines we make since we are born this ones did pass the filters by emergency and an appropriate time was not given to test. This is a fact. What about the other facts of side effects of vaccines ? We have very high rates of side effects and not all of them are reported. Despite all this i am pro vaccine, especially for old age where death rates are higher.
nahcarts
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 13, 2021 10:00 am

If you are under 50 you will survive on 99,999 %. With never tried mRNA vaccine here are risks as develop allery, impotence, or nobody knows what else, not only death. There are no reason to take vaccine.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 13, 2021 10:20 am

Yes, It is more than 0.

Of course this are not the best vaccines.
Each person has to to do his duties, and own research, and take his decisions over vacunation.
I did my maths, and it shows clearly that the risks of vacunations are less than the risks of don't do it.
Ok, let's apply scientific method of analysis:
1) Observation: There is a fucking virus that kills a lot of people.
2) Hypothesis: Soon or later almost everyone will be affected by virus.
3) So, knowing that i will be affected by virus soon or later, until the virus been eradicated. And i don't believe in this hypothesis.
4) I have two options: Take the vaccine and been immunized (or not), or don't take it, and been affected by the virus soon or later, with mild effects (or not)
5) a) I assume that my hypothesis is correct, so i do my maths: % of deaths of my age, % of diseases, % with prolonged symptoms.....
    b) % of deaths if i take the vaccine, % of diseases, % of prolonged symptoms, % of not being immunized multiplied by (5a)....
6) I compare both kind of dates, and take the decision.
7) Of course we don't know the effects of the vaccine in the long haul, but we don't know as well the effects of the virus in the long haul.

Cheers

pd: Side effects of the vaccine? What about side effects of the virus? One friend, 28 years old, he catched the virus in November, with mild effects. He cannot climb the stairs like before. One girl that i know from salsa, 32 years old, mild effects, she cannot run 100 meters after take the virus in October. Other guy, he run 40-50 kilometres per week, mild effects, now he stopped to run, he doesn't have breath. Other guy in the news: 42 years old, he been critical and now he is "recuperated": He cannot make simple calculations (5*4=20), he cannot read a book because he doesn't remember what he read one minute ago.
If you catch the virus, maybe you won't be able to do this job, and you will need to find another different job.

Be careful guys, and take the fucking vaccine.
Last edited by CharlieSheen99 on Thu May 13, 2021 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu May 13, 2021 10:42 am

nahcarts wrote: If you are under 50 you will survive on 99,999 %. With never tried mRNA vaccine here are risks as develop allery, impotence, or nobody knows what else, not only death. There are no reason to take vaccine.
Under 50 rate of death is 0.1%. It means 1 death per 1000.

Return to “Rest Area”