RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Pinnacle Limits

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
sadedu95
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Pinnacle Limits

Fri May 14, 2021 10:51 pm

Guys has anyone else noticed that pinnacle has slashed their limits. This morning for Man city vs new castle i could only bet 1100 on both teams to score. Golden state warriors right now at -1 is 2221
FatGuyFromMoneyball
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Pinnacle Limits

Sat May 15, 2021 10:12 pm

With nba I think it's because end of the season and lot of uncertainty with who is resting
Bet2Win
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:04 am

They've generally been lowering limits the last few months from what I've seen in several markets. I think they are more focused on their B2B business lately.
curt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:34 pm

Pinnacle is not what it used to be once but they are still one one of the very few best in the industry. Certain games with uncertainties they slash the odds to shape the lines with sharp players action. You can still bet the low limit multiple times but each time you bet, you would get worse odds.

Recently with covid there are lots of uncertainties with things and they have been playing it safe with many games.
mathewbaker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:58 am

High limits, high odds. If you bet on NBA, NHL, NFL, then this may be good. If not, there is a lack of events, markets, and delayed updates. Markets are closed 50% of the time in-play. Deliberately delay betting by 15-20 seconds. Nothing left from Pinnacle from the past. It's just an ordinary soft betting bookmaker with much less markets and events.
Littletroll1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:35 pm

mathewbaker wrote: High limits, high odds. If you bet on NBA, NHL, NFL, then this may be good. If not, there is a lack of events, markets, and delayed updates. Markets are closed 50% of the time in-play. Deliberately delay betting by 15-20 seconds. Nothing left from Pinnacle from the past. It's just an ordinary soft betting bookmaker with much less markets and events.
No way Pinnacle is an ordinary soft bookmaker. I know for a fact they are sharper than the rest. Actually you could argue they are the sharpest bookmaker out there. At least I can't think of any other with as big an offer and high limits.

Return to “Value betting talk”