RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Ecopayz exchange

Ask anything about smart gambling
owenze
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Ecopayz exchange

Thu May 20, 2021 2:17 pm

Since Neteller stopped worked in my country i moved 70% of my total bank to ecopayz. Now Neteller is available again to my country and i don´t want to use ecopayz anymore. How can i make this exchange in a cheap way? I wish i could exchange ecopayz to neteller or bitcoin. Is it safe to play poker with 2 differents account (ecopayz x neteller/bitcoin) and try to do the exchange?Is it "legal"? What poker website should i use for it?
Last edited by owenze on Thu May 20, 2021 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Littletroll1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Ecopayz exchange

Thu May 20, 2021 4:22 pm

Cheapest way is to withdraw the money from EcoPayz via bank transfer and then deposit to Neteller via Transferwise
Sandica9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu May 20, 2021 6:10 pm

The poker solution works fine, but only if you broadcast it on twitch
Mtipster
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 24, 2021 12:08 pm

owenze wrote: Since Neteller stopped worked in my country i moved 70% of my total bank to ecopayz. Now Neteller is available again to my country and i don´t want to use ecopayz anymore. How can i make this exchange in a cheap way? I wish i could exchange ecopayz to neteller or bitcoin. Is it safe to play poker with 2 differents account (ecopayz x neteller/bitcoin) and try to do the exchange?Is it "legal"? What poker website should i use for it?
I hope you haven't already tried it.
What you described is called chip dumping, they will ban your accounts and confiscate the funds in no time.
It could maybe (but big maybe) work on some bogus poker site that doesn't have security team at all, but I'd strongly advise against doing it.

Return to “Newbie's questions”