Long on Silver (XAGUSD)

Where to invest the surplus of funds
CharlieSheen99
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Long on Silver (XAGUSD)

Tue May 25, 2021 9:52 am

arbusers wrote:
cem wrote: Because, when it will happen, all hell will break loose.
When will it happen?

If you need bullets and foods as you say, then money will have no value. By default you will lose all wealth, no matter if it is silver, BTC, cash, whatever. Then if you believe you will lose everything, why dont you invest in Silver, BTC, Stocks so you have the option to be richer if your plan is wrong?
Reductio Ad Absurdum. And the conclusion is right. If the world finish as cem says, there is no matter about what you have. But if you are wrong is better to invest and win money. So even if cem is right, the correct thing to do, is try to become richer.
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue May 25, 2021 3:19 pm

[[/quote]

1) When will it happen?

2) If you need bullets and foods as you say, then money will have no value. By default you will lose all wealth, no matter if it is silver, BTC, cash, whatever. Then if you believe you will lose everything, why dont you invest in Silver, BTC, Stocks so you have the option to be richer if your plan is wrong?

[/quote]

1) i don't know.. i have to try to stay tuned and watch. The most accurate indication came from Event 201.

centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/]https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

-The Clade X exercize, happened a year earlier giving plenty of time for preperations.

centerforhealthsecurity.org/our-work/events/2018_clade_x_exercise/index.html]https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org ... index.html

-The Cyver Polygon 2021, will take place on July the 9th.. Let's wait and see the signs after the exercize.

sociable.co/technology/prepping-cyber-pandemic-cyber-polygon-stage-supply-chain-attack-simulation/]https://sociable.co/technology/prepping ... imulation/

2 )I believe that after a cyber pandemic, such things as Stock, cash, real estate etc, will be obsolete.
Last edited by cem on Wed May 26, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
blizard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue May 25, 2021 8:52 pm

cem wrote: And yes, i believe that this cyber attack will soon knock our doors.. I would prefer to have food instead of silver and bullets instead of BTC..Because, when it will happen, all hell will break loose.
All this things will make you a target ... you will be the first to  be robed and police wont answer.

btc could me more stable than any countrys currency , depending where you are, and maybe easier to hide than gold.
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 26, 2021 7:41 am

It is picking up. I m already positioned well.
What % of total assets would you put here?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed May 26, 2021 2:16 pm

Gambleridis wrote: What % of total assets would you put here?
No standard answer here is it depends on various things, age, investing style, risk averse etc.
I invested 5% of my funds in Silver, but notice that I am investing on various other things at the same time. This is just a piece of the puzzle.
Gambleridis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 30, 2021 10:40 am

This morning I was surprised to see commodities market being closed. I am spoiled from cryptos who are traded 24/7 non stop.
Lucafe

Mon May 31, 2021 1:18 pm

could anybody help to suggest where can i buy XAGUSD as an EU resident ? im a total noob when it comes to investments in stock/forex. Thanks to Arbusers for sharing this opportunities with the forum!
arbusers
Administrator

Mon May 31, 2021 3:52 pm

A platform like InteractiveBrokers, Saxobank, Etoro, etc would do.
Floralys
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:41 pm

Hey boss, I would like to ask you if you have altered your opinion or expactations about this long due to recent development in the markets. Thanks a lot for update in advance!
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:05 am

I am always posting when I change something.
In this case, the technical damage will lengthen the expected period to accomplish the price target.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:55 pm

I would like to update you guys in regards to the Silver position I have.

Notice once again. I am not telling you what to do with your money, there are so many entertainers in Youtube and Twitter for that. I am simply telling you what I do with my own hard earned money.

As I said before there is a technical damage that lengthens the expected period to accomplish the price target. Studying cycles and other technical indicators leads to a credible hypothesis to expect a good correction in several markets as we are closing to the end of July. Yes, we have specific days in mind, but a general ''end of July'' is enough for you. If it comes true, this will be a very good entry point for the set up of the XAGUSD position.

I am very much confident, and I keep adding in my position as the odds are clearly with me. All I am saying is that I might have the opportunity to go even bigger at the end of July.

Nothing here is a financial advise.
bigtuna
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:22 pm

Any update on this?
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:57 pm

Nothing changed since my last post.
I continued DDCAing as prices went lower and managed to create a suitable average buying point.
There is a technical damage in the graphs that require more time until the accomplishment of the price target.
Lumberjack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue May 10, 2022 1:42 pm

Any updates/ views on the current market situationen we are in right now?

Would love to hear your standpoints on the market especially regarding commodities.

What is the best place to be invested in right now?

- and again, thanks for the updates and the analyses, also in the Bitcoin post - a lot of us appreciate it.
arbusers
Administrator

Tue May 10, 2022 2:30 pm

In regards to Silver (XAGUSD) it is obvious there is a significant damage to the graphs, now requiring more time to materialise to something profitable. This particular market is giving me a roller coaster of ups and downs resulting to an unwanted feeling. Patience is the name of the game, and in this environment I would't sell my positions. Not all trades are going the way I would like. Frankly, If I could turn back time, I wouldn't take it.
Thank you for the good words.

Return to “Stock Markets and Cryptos”