RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Valuebetting ... surebetting ... or mixing them

Is this the new hack of smart gambling?
Deny23
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Valuebetting ... surebetting ... or mixing them

Sat May 29, 2021 9:21 am

Hi guys, i would like to express myself a big gratitude for all i have learnt from you. I m profesional poker player but found you by mistake.
I never thought sportsbetting could be profitable, the reason is as simple as poker players pays 5% maximun of rake and you have to play against other players most of them "fishes" or not  ::).

I  just never tried to open a sportisbetting forum because sometimes in my country this rake is 1,83/1,83 = 17%!!!!!  and you have to play against profesional traders of bookies. This is strong enough reason why pro poker player never find atractive this world.

I just write you because i like you to confirm how profitable is this "world".

Im making profesional surebet coaching here in Spain. With this aproach you can make (being good enought) 100k turnover per client (Before better bookies gubbed you) and 5-8% winnigs so this is almost 6,5k winings for client.  This aproach here in Spain is making big efforts in order to be as fast as doing on 20seconds each operation with BB and Odstorm and bookies. THIS IS 0 VARIANCE . Don´t it?  :o. After this 6,5k you have to discount almost 40% of killing taxes.

My question is not just making this aproach. I´m planing not to do this aproach and just trying to find in ODDSTORM AND BB  valuebets of  5-15% maximun in order of taking care of bookies and make easier work. This is more than double of my surebetting aproach but my questions are.

If you take this 5-15% values on oddstorm and betburguer :

Do you have more posibilities to be gubbed than doing surebetting? (explanation pliz)

Can anybody give me good examples why doing valuebetting instead of surebetting, or even a mix?

How many percentage of value should you find accurate in order to giving more live to my accounts?

Can anybody tell me TURNOVERS of a normal strategy based on valuebetting or mixing?

Thank you all audience.
blizard
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Valuebetting ... surebetting ... or mixing them

Sat May 29, 2021 11:43 am

Deny23 wrote: I  just never tried to open a sportisbetting forum because sometimes in my country this rake is 1,83/1,83 = 17%!!!!!  and you have to play against profesional traders of bookies. This is strong enough reason why pro poker player never find atractive this world.
Do you know about exchanges  ???
There you can offer 1,83 - 1,83 , and you get the 17% or whatever  .

Its like a giant game of poker that needs people reading skils ...  in a big game there will be lots of no profetionals playin, and the more they are the harder will be for pros to match them, so bigger the value.
If you manage to understand how people and bookies play on each game, you will get value.

sure bets will occur when some of them do big mistakes ... its mostly about reading peoples techniques in my opinion in different situations, so no reason not to get here.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:10 am

Deny23 wrote: Im making profesional surebet coaching here in Spain. With this aproach you can make (being good enought) 100k turnover per client (Before better bookies gubbed you) and 5-8% winnigs so this is almost 6,5k winings for client.  This aproach here in Spain is making big efforts in order to be as fast as doing on 20seconds each operation with BB and Odstorm and bookies. THIS IS 0 VARIANCE . Don´t it?  :o. After this 6,5k you have to discount almost 40% of killing taxes.
This statement is not clear at all. You are not helping our members or anyone willing to answer your questions to understand what your circumstances are. What is professional sure bet coaching really? What is 20 seconds each operation with BB and Oddstorm? What do you mean 0 variance? Do you really understand what variance is?

Given the foggy situation you described, I will try to answer your questions, but again, I am not sure If I completely understand what your purposes are.

1. The more value you take, the bigger the possibilities are that you get limited from bookmakers. To avoid or better delay limitations, you should be looking for live value betting and not pregame value betting. Practise of several years with dozens of bookmakers have shown that live value betting delays limitations to a large extend.

2. Value Betting triggers limitations on a much slower pace compared to arbing (practice shown).

3. Read the forum, use the search button.

4. There is no standard answer to your question, as it all depends on the filtering you use. You may take 5% value and find your self a long term loser, while taking 3% value could prove being profitable.

5. Again, no standard answer. But if you have a strategy that works both in paper and real life, you should be looking for the maximum volumes, provided that a kelly criterion or something similar is in place to reduce your risks and spread them in both time and action.

I study the Spanish market for quite some time now, and I believe the chances are great, provided that you have your ways to avoid the filthy tax. Maybe you should address the tax issue first, before looking at any strategy.

Good luck.
Deny23
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:16 am

arbusers wrote:
Deny23 wrote: Im making profesional surebet coaching here in Spain. With this aproach you can make (being good enought) 100k turnover per client (Before better bookies gubbed you) and 5-8% winnigs so this is almost 6,5k winings for client.  This aproach here in Spain is making big efforts in order to be as fast as doing on 20seconds each operation with BB and Odstorm and bookies. THIS IS 0 VARIANCE . Don´t it?  :o. After this 6,5k you have to discount almost 40% of killing taxes.

This statement is not clear at all. You are not helping our members or anyone willing to answer your questions to understand what your circumstances are. What is professional sure bet coaching really? What is 20 seconds each operation with BB and Oddstorm? What do you mean 0 variance? Do you really understand what variance is?

As i started im someone that kept 13 years making money consistenly on the poker world , keeping always positive balance with no other income . This is for me meaning of professional. So my aproach in surebeting is similar with someone that offer services teaching others his skills.

20 seconds is the average time i asume aproximately you have to read software and finish 2 coupons with all the information in order to profit this + percentage.

0 variance is for a poker player that lives 24/7 365 days with it the posibility something in a matter of time could be EV+. In poker this aproach is not so easy than could be here . Ex.: if you reach 50 sures in 5 hours with 3% with same amount is not so easy with all you want to tell me about setbacks to lose even in short time. So for poker player this means 0% of variance.

I ve read hundreds of messagues of you, Yngwie, Älfa1234, VidaBlue and many others that gives lot of value on this forum just need some power to decide myself because poker is passion for me but im really tired of variance and many other aspects im not gonna explain

I was  making incomes with poker around the world , taxes is my surname

Im here to maximize posibilitys of making this job a bit sustainable over time and trying to find some others profesionals of this to give me some newbie aproach with my numbers as i could give others newbies in 2+2 forum about poker.

Need some tips to improve mixing strategy between surebetting + value betting with legs i can not reach (second coupon) in terms of giving more life to my clients bookies.

Thank you for patience to a newbie in sportsbetting (not in gambling).
Deny23
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:31 am

blizard wrote:
Deny23 wrote: I  just never tried to open a sportisbetting forum because sometimes in my country this rake is 1,83/1,83 = 17%!!!!!  and you have to play against profesional traders of bookies. This is strong enough reason why pro poker player never find atractive this world.
Do you know about exchanges  ???
Im in Spain we dont have exchangues and sharpbookies.
Also we dont have profesionals.
In 2012 here started regulation and 40% taxes. Some poker profesionals decided not to travel the other 90% decided traveling . Bouth groups were right.
barret19
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:52 pm

Few posts deleted
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:10 am

You can always use other forums for purposes we do not allow in arbusers.
Then come back here and report if you were allowed or not.

Return to “Value betting talk”