BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Pinnacle Dropping Odds - dombetting.com (alert service)

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Pinnacle Dropping Odds - dombetting.com (alert service)

Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:37 pm

Calibermonkey wrote:
Dom wrote: hello,
When there's no display it means that during last call there was nothing that satisfied your criteria and filters. In low season it happens quite often especially when you criteria and demanding
Hi Dom,

Yes I know, but it did not search see the loading bar staying blank. After the next refresh it refreshed correctly. That happens quite a lot of times to be honest.

I hope you can take a look at it.
I just checked the logs and I see why it is happening now
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:38 pm

Is there a way to hide handicaps just for one sport? I don't want handicaps for Basketbal, only home/away win. But I do want the handicaps for soccer and other sports. Is there a way to do that?
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:02 pm

Calibermonkey wrote: Is there a way to hide handicaps just for one sport? I don't want handicaps for Basketbal, only home/away win. But I do want the handicaps for soccer and other sports. Is there a way to do that?
No, it applies for all sports
Alex5047
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:43 pm

what is the price for this service?
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:56 pm

Alex5047 wrote: what is the price for this service?
10eur per month after free trial. More details ->  http://dombetting.com/pricing/
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:11 am

Dom wrote:
Alex5047 wrote: what is the price for this service?
10eur per month after free trial. More details ->  http://dombetting.com/pricing/
Hi Dom, I would like to use the windows app on my desktop and on my laptop, for example if I go downstairs to watch some tv. But the problem is that there is a limit of 60 minutes before I can use it on my laptop. Can you please make the check IP based so I can use them both?
Lumberjack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:07 pm

Is it not possible to have live-odds drop?

Or is it something that’s gonna be available in the future?
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:18 pm

Calibermonkey wrote: Hi Dom, I would like to use the windows app on my desktop and on my laptop, for example if I go downstairs to watch some tv. But the problem is that there is a limit of 60 minutes before I can use it on my laptop. Can you please make the check IP based so I can use them both?
Sorry, security reasons, has to stay like this because of constant abuse in the past
Lumberjack wrote: Is it not possible to have live-odds drop?

Or is it something that’s gonna be available in the future?
live odds are not available right now and there are no plans to add it in near future
willprigol
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:30 pm

Hello Dom!

First I would like to thank you for your work, congratulations for the initiative.

Regarding settings, could you route exactly how you use the value bet?

Also, how do we get a test access?

Analyzing the whole topic, for those looking to work with Value, the best alternative is to work on a 1.3 to 2.5 odds rate, right?

Another question, when ODD is reduced at Pinnacle, theoretically, it is not interesting to make the investment there, right?

Is it more correct to invest in a soft house?

Or can we make this investment directly at Pinnacle and thus avoid account limitation?

Sorry for the english(translator) and also the number of questions.

Again, congratulations on the initiative!

Success!
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:35 am

Would you consider adding an option to be alerted when overs only steam? We get alerted when over/unders drop at the moment, if someone isnt interested of unders, may be distracted by number of alerts, would be nice to separate these two.

Would you consider to add an option to delete particular game just by clicking single button? I mean from alerts list. We can delete a single alert but that game may come back soon, its time consuming and just almost impossible to add game I dont like to the list, would be much easier to delete it for good just by one click and I guess nothing difficult to implement.

Thanks
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:52 pm

Would you consider to add an option to delete particular game just by clicking single button? I mean from alerts list. We can delete a single alert but that game may come back soon, its time consuming and just almost impossible to add game I dont like to the list, would be much easier to delete it for good just by one click and I guess nothing difficult to implement.
noted!
Rodrigo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:01 pm

Hi Dom, hor are you doing? One quick question, any update about the IOS version? :)

Cheers
turbobets
Has experience

Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 am

Anybody else have issues with the app when it is refreshing ? The last week or two it hangs up when refreshing and the status bar sits at 50%. I have to hit "stop" and restart it multiple times an hour now. I uninstalled and reinstalled but no luck. Using Windows ver 2.15
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:45 pm

turbobets wrote:
Anybody else have issues with the app when it is refreshing ? The last week or two it hangs up when refreshing and the status bar sits at 50%. I have to hit "stop" and restart it multiple times an hour now. I uninstalled and reinstalled but no luck. Using Windows ver 2.15
I have the same issue now, after some time it works again but the feed will be resetted to 0 and then it looks like I get a lot less picks for some reason than if it is feet 2000 for example.. @dom can you maybe take a look at this issue? See: http://prntscr.com/1t8cdni
turbobets
Has experience

Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:26 am

turbobets wrote:
Pretty sure my issues were caused by poor internet/vpn connectivity.

Return to “General talk about alert services”