BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Pinnacle Dropping Odds - dombetting.com (alert service)

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Pinnacle Dropping Odds - dombetting.com (alert service)

Sun May 30, 2021 4:58 pm

Hey guys,

First of all - big thanks to arbusers.com admin for letting me post this!

Reading this forum I noticed a lot of you is looking for software that scans Pinnacle odds market for dropping odds. Well, I have one - dombetting
Probably some of you already know it, because it's been 10 years now on the market and the app has many dedicated fans that love this reliable tool. Just google “dombetting” and read opinions!
I don't want to spam you with aggressive marketing, I believe my tool it good enough to speak for itself, so just a quick introduction:

How does it work?
- It scans sports markets (Pinnacle sports that offer best odds) pre-match odds to push instant notifications about dropping odds opportunities.
- No 3rd parties, odds are taken directly from Piny so notifications are really instant, even a few minutes earlier than competitive, expensive tools - there is an advanced option where you can set filters for markets, leagues, bet types, odds ranges, max time interval, see odds trend, opening odds, etc… Basically, the app is very simple to use.
- the app detects the latest odds movements and displays odd drop notifications. And that’s it - you know best how to consume this info
- it supports sharp bettors and Value-betting / Sure-betting strategies. After notification, you usually have several minutes to bet with value (as obviously, another bookmaker reacts much slower)
- the app can also serve as a tipster for casual bettors. Here is the best example from yesterday when 10/10 randomly taken tips won.

Where to get it from?
- there's a desktop app for windows and mobile for android devices (no web portal available yet)
- download desktop app (windows) -> http://dombetting.com/windows-application here
- or install dombetting app from GooglePlay store for android device -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... d&hl=en_IE
- there's a free trial, after which some features are locked, but subs pricing is symbolic compared to the competition, it's 10EUR / 1 month only!
- especially for arbusers I will extend the trial for 2 weeks (just send me an email with "arbusers" + login in the title)
- more info on home site -> http://dombetting.com
- or twitter -> https://twitter.com/dombetting
turbobets
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Pinnacle Dropping Odds - dombetting.com (alert service)

Mon May 31, 2021 12:02 am

Does it have American odds?
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 31, 2021 9:38 am

Dom wrote: Hey guys,

First of all - big thanks for arbusers.com admin for letting me post this!

Reading this forum I noticed lot of you is looking for a sofware that scans Pinnacle for dropping odds. Well, I have one :) - dombetting
Probably some of you already know it, because it's been 10 years now since software debut and app has many dedicated fans.
I don't want to spam you with agressive marketing, I believe my tool it good enough to  speak for itselft, so just quick inctroduce:

How does it work ?
- It scans Pinnacle (and Pinnacle only) pre-match odds and push instant notifications about drops  Image
- No 3rd parties, odds are taken directly from Piny, so notifications are really instant, even few minutes earlier than competetive solutions
- there are advanced option where you can set filters for markets, leagues, bet types, odds ranges, time intervals etc... but basically app is very simple in use
- app displays drops notifications and nothing more. You know best how to consume this info :)
- it supports sharp bettors and Value-betting / Sure-betting stategies. After notification you usually have several minutes to bet with value.
- app can also serve as a tipster for casual bettors. Here the best example from yestarday when 10/10 randomly taken tips won.

Where to get it from?
- there's a desktop app for windows  and mobile for adroid devices (no web portal available yet)
- download desktop app (windows) -> http://dombetting.com/windows-application here
- or install dombetting app from GooglePlay store for android device -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dombetting.prod&hl=en_IE
- there's a free trial, after which some featues are locked, but subs pricing is symbolic comparing to competition , it's 10EUR / 1 month only !
- specially for arbusers I will extend trial for 2 weeks (just send me an email with "arbusers" + login in title)
- more info on home site -> http://dombetting.com
- or twitter ->  https://twitter.com/dombetting 

Please try it out! Please please any question, feedbacks, suggestions, I will be more than happy to answer :)
Hello, I just bought your tool, what I find quite anoying (and maybe it is my fault) is that the tool marks a bet as 11% drop but that is over a long period see:

http://prntscr.com/13mln5t

I would like to get a notification if there is a drop in the last few minutes. Do I have something set up incorrectly or is this just how it works?
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 31, 2021 10:03 am

Hello, I just bought your tool, what I find quite anoying (and maybe it is my fault) is that the tool marks a bet as 11% drop but that is over a long period see:

I would like to get a notification if there is a drop in the last few minutes. Do I have something set up incorrectly or is this just how it works?
all is fine, drop is displayed because indeed there was a drop during last minute, but you don't see it in OddsPortal because they have not registered this drop yet. I told you it is fast :)  Much faster than oddsportal.

[Update]
Noticed that you set MAX time interval, which means app compares current odds with opening odds. . Maybe this is what you want but most bettors are intersted in shorter intervals, like 15 minutes. In this case system would compare ( to calculate drop value) current odds VS drops present 15 minutes ago
Last edited by Dom on Mon May 31, 2021 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 31, 2021 10:06 am

turbobets wrote: Does it have American odds?
No, but is a small thing to do. I am adding to my TODO list. Thanks for suggestion!
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 31, 2021 11:40 am

Dom wrote:

all is fine, drop is displayed because indeed there was a drop during last minute, but you don't see it in OddsPortal because they have not registered this drop yet. I told you it is fast :)  Much faster than oddsportal.

[Update]
Noticed that you set MAX time interval, which means app compares current odds with opening odds. . Maybe this is what you want but most bettors are intersted in shorter intervals, like 15 minutes. In this case system would compare ( to calculate drop value) current odds VS drops present 15 minutes ago
Ah thnx, that was the issue :) Is it possible to hide a match completely? I know I can hide a market but I think it will be useful to also be able to hide a complete match
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 31, 2021 12:48 pm

Is it possible to hide a match completely? I know I can hide a market but I think it will be useful to also be able to hide a complete match
Yes, just click 'Hide' button  ;)

Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 31, 2021 1:14 pm

Dom wrote:
Is it possible to hide a match completely? I know I can hide a market but I think it will be useful to also be able to hide a complete match
Yes, just click 'Hide' button  ;)

But that is only the pick right? If I want to hide the complete match, and also don't get any notifications about that match any more, how can I do that?

[EDIT] The reason I am asking is because I sometimes get a lot of incorrect bets for one match, idk where the system gets the odds from see: http://prntscr.com/13mvucp (lightshot is a bit slow sorry for that)

When I remove the pick it comes back after a few minutes.
Last edited by Calibermonkey on Mon May 31, 2021 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon May 31, 2021 3:01 pm

But that is only the pick right? If I want to hide the complete match, and also don't get any notifications about that match any more, how can I do that?
yes it removes particular game-market only, so in example if you remove 'Tallina - Viimsi Asian Handicap 0.5' it won't appear no more, but other lines (in example 0.75) will appear
I reccommend to use 'Hide similar lines' option
it will cause that only 1 line (with biggest drop) per 1 game is displayed, and if you remove it, it's gone
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:26 pm

Dom wrote:
yes it removes particular game-market only, so in example if you remove 'Tallina - Viimsi Asian Handicap 0.5' it won't appear no more, but other lines (in example 0.75) will appear
I reccommend to use 'Hide similar lines' option
it will cause that only 1 line (with biggest drop) per 1 game is displayed, and if you remove it, it's gone
That is not what I mean. A feature request: Can you make an option to hide a match completely? So it won't pop up again?

Thank you ????
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:47 pm

:D Please can u give trial for few days for Arbusers members?
Rodrigo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:45 pm

Hi, Dom, I download the program and the true is that is really amazing, congrats for that. Any chance than in the near future has a IOS version?
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:01 pm

kustef wrote: :D Please can u give trial for few days for Arbusers members?
Sure, just give me your login please
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:09 pm

Rodrigo wrote: Hi, Dom, I download the program and the true is that is really amazing, congrats for that. Any chance than in the near future has a IOS version?
Yes Sir ! Already started to work on this  8) 
however too early to promise any date

Last edited by Dom on Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
gerardmartin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:13 am

Sorry for the noob question,

How do i make full use of the dropping odds program? Do I go to my soft bookmaker (slower to update pinnacle dropping odds) to bet once the pinncale dropping odds alert?

Thank you

Return to “General talk about alert services”