BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Pinnacle Dropping Odds - dombetting.com (alert service)

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
peny22
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Pinnacle Dropping Odds - dombetting.com (alert service)

Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:34 am

Dom wrote:
turbobets wrote: Just to be clear about the time interval filter. If I set it at 15 minutes it compares the current odds with the odds from 15 minutes ago only. Or is it checking all odds between the current time and 15 minutes ago?
Current odds VS odds from 15 minutes ago

Example:

Let's assume current time is 21:47 and current odd is 2.19 (displayed at the top in screen above),
If you set time interval to 5 minutes, system calculates drop value based on current value (2.19) VERSUS value from 21:42. It was 2.19, so calculated drop value for this time interval is 0%,
For 30 minutes inteval, system takes current value (2.19) VS value from 21:17. It was 2.26, so drop value is 3.1%
For 2 hours interval, system takes current value (2.19) VS value from 19:47. It  was 2.44, so drop value is 10.25%
For MAX interval, system takes current value (2.19) VS opening odd. It was 3.09, so drop value is 29.13%

Time interval is a very important setting, its value should depend on your betting system or strategy
What time interval to set for the Valuebets system that you describe in your guide on the Valuebets system on your website?
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:06 pm

Dom wrote:
turbobets wrote: Just to be clear about the time interval filter. If I set it at 15 minutes it compares the current odds with the odds from 15 minutes ago only. Or is it checking all odds between the current time and 15 minutes ago?
Current odds VS odds from 15 minutes ago

Example:

Let's assume current time is 21:47 and current odd is 2.19 (displayed at the top in screen above),
If you set time interval to 5 minutes, system calculates drop value based on current value (2.19) VERSUS value from 21:42. It was 2.19, so calculated drop value for this time interval is 0%,
For 30 minutes inteval, system takes current value (2.19) VS value from 21:17. It was 2.26, so drop value is 3.1%
For 2 hours interval, system takes current value (2.19) VS value from 19:47. It  was 2.44, so drop value is 10.25%
For MAX interval, system takes current value (2.19) VS opening odd. It was 3.09, so drop value is 29.13%

Time interval is a very important setting, its value should depend on your betting system or strategy
So 5 or 3 minutes is the best for finding sudden odds drops right?
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:02 pm

What time interval to set for the Valuebets system that you describe in your guide on the Valuebets system on your website?
It's 10-20minutes, depending on time of the day
So 5 or 3 minutes is the best for finding sudden odds drops right?
Yes, exactly. Of crouse drop values will be lower comparing to 15-20 min intervals so remember to adjust alert lines accordingly
Nera
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:09 pm

First of all, forgive my English.
The program doesn´t work well, I get events that put a 19% drop. But when you look it says 1.76 ----> 1.75. When you look at the pinny page, it really has changed because it says 1.96 but you already have to go to the pinny page. At first it worked well for me but it takes 3-4 days that it hasn't.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:34 pm

is it possible to filter out odds where is low liquidity ? For example filter out league where max bet on odds 2 is like 85 eur etc..
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:19 am

Nera wrote: First of all, forgive my English.
The program doesn´t work well, I get events that put a 19% drop. But when you look it says 1.76 ----> 1.75. When you look at the pinny page, it really has changed because it says 1.96 but you already have to go to the pinny page. At first it worked well for me but it takes 3-4 days that it hasn't.
I'm not sure if I understood correclty your problem, but I think it's because you use interval setting incorrectly. Please refer to examples above how to use it.
If you still have an issue, please contact me -> dombetting@gmail.com. Please sent me prinscreeens so that I can easier understand your issue. Thank you!
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:21 am

kustef wrote: is it possible to filter out odds where is low liquidity ? For example filter out league where max bet on odds 2 is like 85 eur etc..
No, currently there is no such option. But it's a great idea to add this feature. I will investigate the possibility and try to implelent it. Thanks !
peny22
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:07 am

Dom wrote:
Nera wrote: First of all, forgive my English.
I'm not sure if I understood correclty your problem, but I think it's because you use interval setting incorrectly. Please refer to examples above how to use it.
If you still have an issue, please contact me -> dombetting@gmail.com. Please sent me prinscreeens so that I can easier understand your issue. Thank you!
Is it possible to ask you to upload a screen with your settings for this app?
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:10 pm

Dom wrote:
kustef wrote: is it possible to filter out odds where is low liquidity ? For example filter out league where max bet on odds 2 is like 85 eur etc..
No, currently there is no such option. But it's a great idea to add this feature. I will investigate the possibility and try to implelent it. Thanks !
if you see max bet with betting odds it should be a problem :)
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:21 pm

Hi Dom,

I have 2 questions:

In this article: dombetting.com/betting-systems/ under value bets you state that I need to use flat stake, is that really the way to go? Or should I use stake based on odds? Do you know which way is more profitable? I use the following stakes now:

1.1-1.6 -> 10
1.6-2.2 -> 7
2.2-3.0 -> 5
3.0-5.0 -> 3

What do you suggest, flat stake or based on odds?

The second question:

Also in the same article you say the following: odd value – I almost never bet with odd lower that bigger that 2.5 now it looks like some words are missing here, can you clearify what settings you use for value betting?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Calibermonkey on Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
robotzel78
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:20 pm

Hi Dom! Few requests for Android app.

- i want to hide a game, after alert is coming one time, like in desktop version
- i need to set Time interval filter to Max, but there is no option for this. max value is 9999 minutes, but is not the same thing

Regards!
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:04 pm

robotzel78 wrote: Hi Dom! Few requests for Android app.

- i want to hide a game, after alert is coming one time, like in desktop version
- i need to set Time interval filter to Max, but there is no option for this. max value is 9999 minutes, but is not the same thing

Regards!
Great that you are having the same request as me, hope it will be possible to implement it in the application
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:27 pm

Hi Dom,

Sometimes I see odds that don't correspond to the odds of pinnacle see:

http://prntscr.com/16cd3b3
and
http://prntscr.com/16cd7xk

As you can see the odds on pinnacle are way higher than the tool tells me. How is that possible?

Kind regards,
Milan
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:50 pm

Calibermonkey wrote: Hi Dom,

Sometimes I see odds that don't correspond to the odds of pinnacle see:

http://prntscr.com/16cd3b3
and
http://prntscr.com/16cd7xk

As you can see the odds on pinnacle are way higher than the tool tells me. How is that possible?

Kind regards,
Milan
I think all is fine. Please notice on your 1st screen that have chosen wrong market  - you should look at "Map 1", not "main"

Please also note  that you have to be logged in to Pinnacle to see current odds. When you are logged out, odds are refreshed very slow. And even if you are logged, the best way to see current odds it to bet on it - then very often you'll see a warning that odds have just changed.
Dom
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:27 pm

Calibermonkey wrote: Hi Dom,

I have 2 questions:

In this article: dombetting.com/betting-systems/ under value bets you state that I need to use flat stake, is that really the way to go? Or should I use stake based on odds? Do you know which way is more profitable? I use the following stakes now:

1.1-1.6 -> 10
1.6-2.2 -> 7
2.2-3.0 -> 5
3.0-5.0 -> 3

What do you suggest, flat stake or based on odds?

The second question:

Also in the same article you say the following: odd value – I almost never bet with odd lower that bigger that 2.5 now it looks like some words are missing here, can you clearify what settings you use for value betting?

Thanks in advance!
Actually in a long run it does mot matter, ROI would be almost the same. With flexible stake you may  invest slightly more money, but your profit will be slighly bigger as well.
I ment  "I almost never bet on odd lower than 1.3 and bigger than 2.5". This was my approach I sticked to and it worked for me

Return to “General talk about alert services”