Brokerstorm SCAM(?) - over 11000 EUR disappear from my account on Whitehouse

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
avrx
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Brokerstorm SCAM(?) - over 11000 EUR disappear from my account on Whitehouse

Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:55 am

Fraud abuse of Brokerstorm alongside with White Horse betting house
Good morning, finally, I have found a forum where I can complain about a fraud abuse of Brokerstorm/Whitehouse. I expose my case:
I usually bet in liquid markets, most of my bets are in football and horse races, but also basketball, american football, e-sports and tennis. My major returns in football and horse races where more than 11.000€ (euros). So, when I had a good winning streak I asked for a 9.000€ euros return but suddenly I got an e-mail from Brokerstorm saying that all that money (9.000€) was withdrawn from my account.
Some days after, I didn´t received any news of my 9.000€ return so I checked my account and the worst happened: I had 0 (cero) euros in my Whitehorse account.
After that, I put in myself in contact with them (Brokerstorm) and they told me that my account was under investigation from Betfair. I kept in touch with them, talking by the agents chat. They asked me to calm down and said that as soon as they had any information they would inform me. 
A week after they told me that my money is not available to be returned anymore due to suspicious bets. So the situation was that I could keep using my account, however, I “lost” my 9.000 euros return and also the rest of the money that I left in the account that I didn’t asked to return (around 2.000 euros).
Then I asked them to tell me which one of my bet or bets where suspicious and the said they would send me an e-mail with all the information. That e-mail never arrived.
This is the reason why I consider this situation an abuse from this betting house. They don’t want winning players and when they have one they took them away so easily.
I would like to fight for all the money that I have rightfully won or at least, to know where to expose my case in order to be heavily investigated.  I would appreciate anyone that can help me to reach this information.
Greetings
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Brokerstorm SCAM(?) - over 11000 EUR disappear from my account on Whitehouse

Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:00 pm

Which country you come from ?
avrx
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Brokerstorm SCAM(?) - over 11000 EUR disappear from my account on Whitehouse

Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:10 am

Spain
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:33 pm

Lovely country.. I am sure that Arbusers and a few more guys have huge experience to give you some tips.. Best of luck.
bettor069
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:17 pm

@avrx sorry for your troubles. I hope they will return your money. I've red in some other forum (don't remember which it was) that whitehouse don't like winners. Anyway you should check what is their license and reach the authorities under this license (I think it should be visible in the license) with explanation about your case.
Sam5za4
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:44 pm

bettor069 wrote: @avrx sorry for your troubles. I hope they will return your money. I've red in some other forum (don't remember which it was) that whitehouse don't like winners. Anyway you should check what is their license and reach the authorities under this license (I think it should be visible in the license) with explanation about your case.
You are giving a great suggestion, I`ve checked and it seems like Brokerstorm, whitehorse and winfair24 are under the same company with similar license, so @avrx may indeed take legal actions with the broker and the exchange by reaching the authorities
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:18 pm

@ avrx

Last active = June 16, 2021

He registered, he complained, he disappeared.
BackDoor
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:16 pm

Brokerstorm have informed me whitehorse is down but it will be back at a later date. Sigh. Very hard to find somewhere to lay horses these days
avrx
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:09 pm

Apologies for my abscence but where can i start legal actions against them? This is the first time i face a situation like this and i do not know what to do.

I'll appreciate anyone in this forum who helps me, thanks.

Return to “General talk about betting agents”