BIA increased my Orbit commission to 4%

Your destination for Asian Betting Brokerage Services.
Ben12

BIA increased my Orbit commission to 4%

Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:12 pm

Hello,

referred by Arbusers (I had no Arbusers account at the time, but kept reading the forum and told them at signup that you referred me), I signed up my account at BIA in 2019. My Orbit commission started at 3% and now - all of a sudden - was increased to 4%.

I'm quite disappointed by this because I have been a very loyal customer who brought them a lot of business. This increase has a significant impact on my betting strategy and I'm considering moving to a different agent.

Am I the only one or is this happening to any other Arbusers members, too?
Last edited by Ben12 on Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: BIA increases Orbit commission to 4%

Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:19 am

Ben, send me the email of the account via PM and let’s see with BIA what happens there before you move your business elsewhere.
Our review on Orbit exchange can be found here: orbit-exchange-t6734/all
Regards.
hexaflexa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:15 am

Think everyone got this e-mail.
my orbitx 3 month PL is -17k€ and lifetime i wouldent be suprised if it would be more than -40k€.. so dont think they would increase my comission because im very profitable customer for em.
April 2021 i payd more than 1100€ fees with 3%(yes in 1 month). Pretty sure november/dec its even more per month... cuz april is avarage month.

For me 3% was abosolut maximum i could pay anyways.. i tried to negotiate year ago comission to 2.5% but they didnt care.

That was the moment i knew i got too many eggs in 1 basket and there were few other negative things i didnt like (orbitx maintaince or random problems... out of bia control anyways).
Few months ago this e-mail would have caused terrible loss for me, as it would have put everything on pause. This shows well, why we should have more than 1 option.

Tho shotout to BIA, depostis and withdrawals been fast, cant complain about service.
Last edited by hexaflexa on Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:44 am

Hi @Ben12, we thank you for using our services. We hope that you understand this company decision, and that you will continue your betting activity with us. You were also directly informed about it via email.

We had to take this decision, following the review of different operational aspects, and so only specific accounts are affected by this.

@hexaflexa - Thank you for the feedback. Just to clarify, not all Orbit accounts are affected.

Please contact us via support@betinasia.com if you need any additional info. Thank you
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
hexaflexa
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: BIA increased my Orbit commission to 4%

Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:19 pm

Thats really interesting.

I really wish i could get to know why my account got picked... i mean what are those criterias. Just out of curiosity. I always tought and kind a still know im good customer as im giving lots of value away by taking bad odds. im just using it to reduce my variance.
BetInAsia
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:24 pm

If your account was affected, you have received a notification email in regards to this case.

We hope you will continue using our services. Thank you.
BEST PRICES AND HIGHEST LIMITS - BETINASIA.com - Your destination for ASIAN BROKERAGE and BETTING SERVICES - support@betinasia.com
cem
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:28 pm

What's the commission for Orbit now ?
mankiet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:19 am

4 %
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:01 am

cem wrote: What's the commission for Orbit now ?
It is 3% for BIA and AC unless they put you in a higher mode.
Cenamoli
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:35 pm

Αlso in my  account the commission was increased.Of course, there was no explanation, just the information that we are raising your commission , although on my black  platform they have deactivated the Betfair service , because of a match challenging from Betfair ( for more than 6 months) , of course my profits were withheld, without any excuse and also I was never informed about the result of this investigation .
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:17 pm

Cenamoli wrote: Αlso in my  account the commission was increased.Of course, there was no explanation, just the information that we are raising your commission , although on my black  platform they have deactivated the Betfair service , because of a match challenging from Betfair ( for more than 6 months) , of course my profits were withheld, without any excuse and also I was never informed about the result of this investigation .
If your account is referred by arbusers, send me a PM mentioning the account email together with more details of the case. We will find out.
mpourekis-sourlis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:28 pm

how can i register with an agent through the arbusers team?
arbusers
Administrator

Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:48 pm

https://arbusers.com/viewtopic.php?t=4

We are always at your disposal for a Skype chat.

Return to “BetInAsia”