BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Live value

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
Yaeshawn
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Live value

Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:21 pm

Hello arbusers forum.

I've been reading a lot about arbing/value betting in this forum and other similar forums and i must confess that there are some extremely valuable informations about smart "gambling" in here.So first of all , i wanted to thank Arbusers and all the people that bother typing in a thread , sharing their experiences , their informations and their wise knowledge on this topic.

I am kind of new to this whole thing as far as practising is concerned.The way i see things, the golden pre-game arb years (up untill 2013) are gone for good.In 2021 , pre-game arb is quite hard , given the anti-arb measures almost every bookmaker has taken to fight the arbers(that includes vital limits, void/canceling bets , closing up accounts and making it hard for people to withdraw winnings with more and more documents required to prove their ID and place of living, etc)

So , I 've come to realise that pre-game arbing is NOT worth the time nor the burnt ID of anyone who wants to make decent money using this method.
Here comes the live/in-play arbing and even better the in-play value betting.

According to the things and experiences i have received , people that take advantage of in-play odd variances between bookmakers ( soft bookies most of the time ) and either leave the value side uncovered ( given that in the long haul they will be making good profit without having it decreased from covering the other side to the sharp bookie) , either they hedge their side on some other -sharp-bookie , not only make a decent amount of money , but their accounts last longer and also they take advantage of sometimes major odd difference resulting in bigger winnings ( biggest value , or even biggest arbs for those who cover).

Taking all the above into consideration , it seems to me that live arbing/value betting is the best option ( and usually the one and only,even) in making money in online gambling.

Now my -first out of many- questions , i suppose some alert services offer what i am describing above and i would like you guys experienced with such services and give us your honest opinion on how these services perform in 2021 and how satisfied are you with them , taking into consideration their speed , amount of arbs, subscription and anything you feel it's worth mentioning ( good or bad).

Secondly, if we suppose that the above mentioned services do their job decently and a couple of thousands of people use them everyday and take advantage of everyday arbs and valuebets(pre-game and in-play) , my concern is that given the large amount of people exploiting a bookie's "weak spots" is going to inevitably result in people getting " marked " from the book's risk department and sooner or later limits will come and that accounts lifespan will be over.Is there a way to avoid that?Manual searching for in-play arbs and valuebets might be the answer to that question.Even though it demands a lot of hard work ,insistence and speed , i firmly believe that one can actually look for opportunities in-play on his own with great results and long-living account.Tools are required though.The most important , is an in-play odd comparison site or service in order for someone to look and odd difference between bookies at any match , whenever he pleases.Now there are some sites that i have been checking out as this task is concerned.Oddsportal has only 10-12 bookies in-play and only 2-3 AsianHandicap bookies on big events even.Which means that for someone who is looking for value bets comparing soft european bookies with Asian ones ( who specialize on AsianHandicaps and totals with big money volumes and expert traders changing lines and prices first) oddsportal is not a legitimate solution.Bmbets.com , oddschecker have similar difficulties.Betbrain is slightly better than the above with a better interface , but still far from ideal for such difficult task.Oddspedia.com is another site that has many bookmakers from all around the world.By clicking on every much , it shows you a decent amount of bookmakers( both from EU and Asia) , as well as AH lines.Although it does have many "glitch" bookmakers , some others that can not be trusted , others that noone has heard of and doesn't have all football events ( u21 football matches for example) but mostly "big " ones.Is there an even better site or the best option is comparing odds from alert service's interface , and necessarily betting the arbs/valuebets they find?

I would like to hear your arguments on my thoughts.Where i am wrong , or correct.Your points of view and any info you would like to share regarding this matter.I can even post my e-mail for any of those that want to get in touch with me more privately and share your ideas.

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by Yaeshawn on Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General talk about alert services”