AC closed my orbit account

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
mpourekis-sourlis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

AC closed my orbit account

Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:32 am

Good evening to all members
I have an account with AC, since August 2018 and I am until April 2021 quite happy with their professionalism.
The bad for me started in April when they sent me an email telling me that they would increase my supply from 3 to 10 percent at the orbit exchange.I agreed with their action and continued to play normally in the orbit exchange.
About a week ago I was trying to log in to my orbit account and it was showing me the classic error ex-009 and my account was suspended.I contacted the AC service department immediately and they told me that I would have to wait for a new email where they would explain to me what had happened.They sent me a new e-mail where they told me that it is a DECISION of the competent orbit department to close my account and that they did everything they could to prevent it as AC.The only good thing about all this is that they gave me the money I had in my account.
What I want to ask as a new member is if it's really an orbit issue or the agenda issue is closing my account and if anyone can help me contact the orbit.Anyone who knows her email address should send it to me to see if they really closed my account or AC closed it.Forgive me for my not so good English.
Yours sincerely.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: AC closed my orbit account

Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:46 pm

Even if you find out who closed your account, nothing will change on your side.
You better move on to the next one, for as long as you can.
Our review on Orbit exchange can be found here: orbit-exchange-t6734/all
DPG
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:19 pm

Asian Connect are rubbish.

They close people's exchange accounts because they take positions on their bets.

If you use this agent I would avoid keeping big balances with them. During the pandemic they were unable to process full withdrawals to all of their customers and allowed only 10k. They are showing dangerous red flags through their actions and words.

“Due to Covid-19 pandemic nationwide, we shall be limiting the withdrawals to 10,000 EUR/GBP until end of the virus as are having a hard time to transfer funds back to Europe.”

I would like to add they are not open and honest and have added transaction charges to my account saying my betting does not cover their costs. The truth is I would be an ideal customer if they weren't taking positions on my bets.
Last edited by DPG on Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlexNotman1
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:49 am

Werent able to transfer funds due to what? Is this explanation for mugs without a brain? Full of bullshit, so basically now we can explain every crap "due to virus"? I bet money transfer TO THEIR accounts are not affected and restricted so people can transfer as much as they can, it affects withdrawals only. Shady behavior is what they do then and should raise big red flag.
mpourekis-sourlis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:00 pm

and they took a position with me, that's why they closed my account ...
But what I do not understand is ... why should they take a place in my bets ??
Pasquale
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:45 pm

what are you referring to by saying that they have taken a position on your bets?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:31 am

mpourekis-sourlis wrote:

I am not sure if this practice takes place as we speak, but an agent might be tempted to bet against you, if they profile you as a long term loser. So they keep your bets for themselves and they don't channel it to Orbit/Betfair/pinnacle etc, because they know they will make money from you in the long run. In reality, the agent becomes your bookmaker.

Narcos2021 wrote: Do they still do that now?
Increasing of commission from 3% to 10?

It's been a while since we last heard of a situation like this but at the same time there is no indication they stopped. AsianConnect's relationship with Orbit has ups and downs. We will know for sure when the next member reports.
mpourekis-sourlis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:49 pm

Narcos2021 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:47 am
Do they still do that now?

i stopped playing at this broker for sure.!!
Through the arbusers, whom I thank, I mostly play at bet in asia and so far I am absolutely happy with their professionalism and their consistency!!
mpourekis-sourlis
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:52 pm

arbusers wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:31 am
mpourekis-sourlis wrote:

I am not sure if this practice takes place as we speak, but an agent might be tempted to bet against you, if they profile you as a long term loser. So they keep your bets for themselves and they don't channel it to Orbit/Betfair/pinnacle etc, because they know they will make money from you in the long run. In reality, the agent becomes your bookmaker.

Narcos2021 wrote: Do they still do that now?

It's been a while since we last heard of a situation like this but at the same time there is no indication they stopped. AsianConnect's relationship with Orbit has ups and downs. We will know for sure when the next member reports.
Understood!!
Thanks for your reply.

Return to “AsianConnect88”