Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

bet365 disabling the Close Bet option

Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:33 pm

Text translation
POLISH
ENGLISH
Source text
Otoz wczoraj po po 9 latach, gdzie przegralem przez ten czas ogolem zaklady na wartosc 140- 160 tys. euro grajac tradycyjne zaklady postanowilem zaczac grac Valuebets na zywo. Wykupilem abonament wyszurkiwarki Betburger Valubet na zywo. Pogralem pierwszy zaklad, ktory wygralem. Zagralem drugi zaklad, gdzie zamknalem go z zyskiem. Nastepnie zagralem trzeci zaklad, gdzie w trakcie tego zakladu chcialem go rowniez zamknac z zyskiem, ale caly czas odrzucalo mozliwosc wykonania tego procesu , po chwili znikla mi zakladka, gdzie zamyka sie zaklady i zostala juz calkowicie wylaczona. Takze przez 9 lat regularnie wzbogaslem bukmachera na kwote od 140-160 tys. grajac tradycyja bukmacherke, a nagle kiedy zaczalem grac Valubet uzywajac serwisu Betburger nastapila taka sytuacja. Pisze tego posta, aby ostrzec Was, ze nastala taka sytuacja w moim przypadku. Dodam ze konto nie jest zlimitowane i moge nadal stawiac duze kwoty. Pozostawiam Wam te sytuacje do komentowania, poniewaz ciezko mi opisac dlaczego opcja zamkniecia zakladow zostala wylaczona na moim koncie.
1064 / 5000
Translation results
Well, yesterday after 9 years, where I lost during this time, I have total bets for a value of 140-160 thousand. euro playing traditional bets I decided to start playing Valuebets live. I have subscribed to the Betburger Valubet search engine live. I played the first bet I won. I played a second bet where I closed it at a profit. Then I played the third bet, where during this bet I also wanted to close it with a profit, but all the time refused to do this process, after a while the tab, where the bets close, disappeared and it was completely turned off. Also for 9 years I have regularly enriched the bookmaker with the amount from 140-160 thousand. playing the tradition of bookmaker, and suddenly when I started playing Valubet using the Betburger website, this situation arose. I am writing this post to warn you that this is the case for me. I will add that the account is not limited and I can still place large amounts. I leave these situations for you to comment, because it's hard for me to describe why the Close Bet option has been disabled in my account.
bookabuser
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: bet365 disabling the Close Bet option

Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:50 pm

if you mean "Cash out" and "my bets", that is temporary unavailable, its an error from bet365. Many users report the same error, and even I am experiencing it now.
It seems that big cash flows trough bet365 right now, and this happens. For what reason i dont know.
gigiu30
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: bet365 disabling the Close Bet option

Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:23 am

bookabuser wrote: if you mean "Cash out" and "my bets", that is temporary unavailable, its an error from bet365. Many users report the same error, and even I am experiencing it now.
It seems that big cash flows trough bet365 right now, and this happens. For what reason i dont know.

No man, it's not an error, Just see the days that have euro games or copa América they close the cashout, obviously the old Denise are losing some money with people that do some cashout.
Last edited by gigiu30 on Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Value betting talk”