BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Matchbeting Deposit 2021 for UK sites.

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
hideinsmoke

Matchbeting Deposit 2021 for UK sites.

Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:51 am

Hi Guys, I wanted to ask if we could put our heads together or have someone share their experience of depositing money with the UK bookmaker and collecting welcome offers. I like to share my experience but at the moment I don't have anything working myself but I'm still trying to find a way. Here are the methods I tried myself. I'm looking for something like a revolut or icard. Something when you can put virtual cards with which it is possible to place a bet on the UK and claim a wellcome offer and then withdraw it again and again....

Revolut - 2020 not working on UK anymore on 2021 some bokie accepting but close account after deposit so problably not a way
Icard - Visa and Master card ,bin of card looking to bokie like a credit card so they dont accepting anymore
Wise - Offering visa and mastercard but card looking like a bussiness card and they dont allow me to deposit or withdraw on it.
Paypal, skrill, paysafecard etc. - cant claim a welcome offers
Bunq - still not try but what i read you cant withdraw back on card
UK banks like Lloyd HSBC NatWest - i am not UK ressident so cant create
Dozen - not accepting by bokies
Monese - dont work anymore
Pickpoket - dont work

I wondering if some EU card from local bank (Czech) as a VISA or MasterCard could work on UK bookies  ?

Thank your for all ideas  8)
Gierolak

Re: Matchbeting Deposit 2021 for UK sites.

Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:57 pm

Hi,
Have you managed to discover any methods that works?

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”