RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

bonus hunt Greece

Ask anything about smart gambling
tzioufas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

bonus hunt Greece

Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:48 pm

Hi to everryone . I am from Greece and i just want to start arbing with claiming the bonus from my new accounts. Can anyone tell me any tips about this . Thanks a lot. !
Last edited by tzioufas on Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: bous hunt Greece

Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:52 pm

tzioufas wrote: Hi to everryone . I am from Greece and i just want to start arbing with claiming the bonus from my new accounts. Can anyone tell me any tips about this . Thanks a lot. !
I know you are going to hate me short term , however in the long term you are gonna thank me!
Don't bother with it mate!
The amount of profit against your time will not worth it!
Use your precious time to explore other avenues!
tzioufas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: bonus hunt Greece

Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:57 pm

okay my friend i believe from little research i can understand your opinion can you suggest me something different from our country? Thaks for your reply , i appriciate it!
MikkoH37
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: bonus hunt Greece

Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:04 am

Well, i think you came to the right place, because you have all the arb experts of the forum to guide you!
I am not an arber, but i would like to tell you that usually, most bonuses come with certain conditions you need to meet before requesting your winnings.
For example, where i play, Betcoinbookies, there is a 10% bonus on every crypto deposit, but before requesting withdrawals, a turnover x5 deposit + bonus (1.80 odd and over) is necessary.
So be mindful of that.  I've never had any problems with my withdrawals (i am very cautious of them, so far they are very ok, but i have my eyes open), but there are a lot of other cases that they had many problems with this.
Good luck with your arbing!!!

Return to “Newbie's questions”