RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Warning about intertops

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
tomtom70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Warning about intertops

Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:53 am

Hi guys this is just to inform you that www.intertops.eu obviously does not have any licence anymore. Although they are on the market for 25 years and I did not have any issues with them so far, they are not able to provide me with any reliable proof of a valid licence. There is also no way to find out who the owner of the site is, the live support does not know or is unable to give this information, E-Mails regarding these questions are not answered.

For me this is a red flag. Luckily, I have lost everything there so I will not have to try to withdraw. My experience with this kind of situation is, however, very bad, so I would not be surprised if they do not pay.

You literally don't have anybody who will help you, you can't even sue them because - well who?

I have the same problem with a different company right now - dafabet. No licence, no owner, no money (and as intertops, they used to have a licence before). So just a warning for everybody who as an account there.

Good luck to all of you!
hardcore
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Warning about intertops

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:33 pm

Why do you think dafabet has no license? They claim on their website they have a Curacao license. Moreover, dafabet operates in the UK. I doubt they would be allowed to operate in the UK without UK license.
tomtom70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:31 am

hardcore wrote: Why do you think dafabet has no license? They claim on their website they have a Curacao license. Moreover, dafabet operates in the UK. I doubt they would be allowed to operate in the UK without UK license.
If they had a Curacao licence they would post a validation link on the website. I asked the live support for this link, but they refused to give me the link. They also claim to have a licence from the Philippines (yesterday in the live support), but I checked this earlier with the Philippinian authorities. There is no such licence. I am trying to get my money back for at least six weeks. They keep cancelling all my withdrawal requests. They are definitively scammers. Unfortunately I checked this too late because they were legit in the past, I did not expect such a company to evolve into a scammer. However, it happened. I already started an SBR complaint, and I will not stop pressuring them (e.g. via their various sponsors like Celtic Glasgow) to get my money.

And regardind intertops, this is a very similar story. They used to pay in the past (at least as far as I can remember) and they also had a licence, albeit some offshore one (St. Kitt & Nevis). Their live support also does not give any information about the licence and there is no validation link. There is also even no hint to the owners. But to be fair, I did not try to withdraw, so I cannot say that they are scammers, like dafabet. I would, however, be very cautios using intertops for the same reason. And definitively dafabet is a No-Go.
Last edited by tomtom70 on Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
hardcore
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:25 am

What about dafabet's UK license? As I said before, I doubt they would be allowed to operate in the UK and be a sponsor of Celtic if they had no UK license.
DPG
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:38 am

Dafabet and Dafabet UK are different companies. Dafabet UK use the crappy FSB white label.
tomtom70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:56 am

hardcore wrote: What about dafabet's UK license? As I said before, I doubt they would be allowed to operate in the UK and be a sponsor of Celtic if they had no UK license.
I would be happy if this were the case. I could then contact them and ask for help to get my money back. But to be honest, I don't believe they have any licence somewhere in the world. If they had, they would advertise it. The live support does not give any meaningful responses if you ask them about their licences. But thank you for the hint. I will send the UK Gambling Authority an E-Mail and ask them for help. It is worth a try.
tomtom70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:22 pm

Update (03.08.2021): dafabet has finally paid me, after more than six weeks, dozens of declined withdrawal requests, countless hours of ridicolous live chats, an SBR request and maybe the final reason for their mind change was the contact with the UK gambling authority. Anyway, I would strongly discourage everybody from doing any business with them. They obviously are not willing to pay unless you exert enormous pressure on them.
geetz
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:40 pm

have you tried withdrawing from intertops lately?
tomtom70
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:30 pm

geetz wrote: have you tried withdrawing from intertops lately?
no, I have lost everything there, so no need to do so. But I will definitively not deposit anymore. Live support has told me to send an E-Mail with my questions regarding licence. This was one week ago, but no response. This is not a good sign....
Calibermonkey
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:02 pm

geetz wrote: have you tried withdrawing from intertops lately?
I did, did not have any problems tho, only negative point was that the validation took about 1 week...

Return to “Bookies discussion”