RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

limits in countries across eur

Ask anything about smart gambling
aceto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

limits in countries across eur

Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:09 am

Does these vary much by euro country? In Greece, eg, is well known - i believes - that this is nation of bettors, much bonus abuse etc. Limits is harsher here than over in Austria? in England? etc.

I knows that some nationalities, is less welcome at some bookies, you can see which nationalities they not want to have sign up with their services. But in addition to this, is bet size and li?mitings varying across the European nation? So when the Greek man say, it is 2-3 bets before limits at Stan James, is the same in Ireland for Irish man?

maybes i will move north at the last...everybody saying, go Austria.
aceto.
Last edited by aceto on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: limits in countries across eur

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:36 am

First of all welcome to the forum.
Before the crisis, Greece was the 3rd most addicted to gambling nation. Before 2009, bonus abusers, arbers etc from Greece represented only 5% of the market. After 2009, regular punters are keeping their money to feed kids, but pros stayed in the same business. As a result, now, 80% of the volume in Greece is produced by smart players. Now, you can say that no bookmaker will survive in Greece. The big players will destroy it.

Every bookmaker has a different approach, but in general, some nations enjoy bigger limits and better handle from bookmakers than others.

The UK and Austria are the last places in Europe, where players enjoy VIP treatment.
ajeto
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: limits in countries across eur

Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:29 am

They have own bookies so I think betting there is OK too. Maybe some Scandinavian member can comment.

Return to “Newbie's questions”